DANKASS Space Queen!

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Here are 2 keeper phenos of my Space Queen F3's that I made back in 2005.
Space Queen #1 is a sweeter phenotype that has a smell that reminds me of smarties candy and cantaloupe. The high is up and pretty intense...so far this one has had my heart thumpin a few times! The cantaloupe smell and the high show her C99 influence.
Funny thing though, out of all the SQ I've grown over the yrs, the original F1's I bought, the F2's and F3's I've made...I never once came across a pineapple pheno. Killer Queen has pineapple covered, LOL!

The #2 is probably my favorite of the two. The smell is lemony pinesol and eucalyptus, which is pretty damn good. The high on this one comes more from the Romulan side in the end. It starts out intense like the #1 pheno, then hits ya with that heavy Rom effect. It goes from trippy to sleepy, LOL.:joint:

I'll definitely be working these two into future projects.:)

SQ#1 "smarties candy/cantaloupe" pheno
DSCN2220.JPG

DSCN2219.JPG

DSCN2227.JPG

waayne

waayne

Sweet pics Jimmy. Those are really beautiful phenos!
How long did you flower these?

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Fine ladies you have there Jimmy.
Whats the flowering time on these girls?

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Thanks guys.:)

Flowering time is 9 weeks.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
great pics man. i have tried a few of sub cools space queen crosse and they are all decent to great. so im sure your projects will turn out great as well.

MEGA956

MEGA956

:sign0005:

//That looks nice, everyone seems to have
Killer genetics. Thats good for the growers.

//Will these hit the farm any time soon?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks tasty as fuck, Jimmy! I bet that shit has a killer high. I grew out some Vortex that was dank but never straight up Space Queen. U gonna put out more of them beans?

TortureKill

TortureKill

Looks taste Jimmy! What exactly is the make up of the Space queen?

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Beautiful pics Jimmy. I heard way back that your SQ is the nutz. Hope you put some of these out there.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome Plants

Those babies look incredible, looks like they had a perfect flush also. Hopefully these will be made available to the farm

mal

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
yummy yummy pics no doubt you plan on realesing this

sticky icky

sticky icky

She's on fire fire fire lol...Supp Jimmy eh did u use pheno #1 in the Sour Slut cuase she's got sour cantelope written all over her truly killer pics man be ez!

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
To all the people asking if I'll release my own line of pure Space Queen...not very likely.
Back in '05 when I made my last batch of SQ which were F3's, I did not make that many. Since the numbers were low, I did not want to breed it into itself any more with limited males and risk bottlenecking any undesirable traits.
I felt the best thing at that point was to give my SQ line an infusion of "new", but similar genetics...and that's where the Killer Queen comes in....

I grew out the last of my SQ F3 seeds and selected my favorite males and dusted the Killer Queen clone. They served their purpose and I tossed the SQ males. This also means that this cross is a one shot deal and won't be made again...so if you want it don't wait too long after it hits the bay. When it's gone, it's gone for good.

I also found the two dank SQ ladies out of those last F3's that I posted in this thread. For a future project, I will select males out of my Killer Queen x Space Queen cross, and pollinate the sweet #1 phenotype and go from there.:evilgrin0040:

Vic's High-(Killer Queen x Space Queen) should be hitting the bay in a couple weeks.:party0042:

Top Bottom