DANKASS Space Queen!

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Looks taste Jimmy! What exactly is the make up of the Space queen?
Space Queen and Killer Queen were bred by Vic High back around 2000 I think it was....maybe even '99? Do any of the growers that were around back then remember exactly when they were released???

Space Queen= org. Romulan clone x C-99

Killer Queen= Airbourne G13 x C-99

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
She's on fire fire fire lol...Supp Jimmy eh did u use pheno #1 in the Sour Slut cuase she's got sour cantelope written all over her truly killer pics man be ez!
Not that exact plant, the #1 was found just recently. But yes, the #1 is just like the one I used to make Sour Slut.:)

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Was probably early 2000 from what I can recollect. I remember him discussing the breedings of both KQ and SQ on his BCGA board. Used to lurk around there quite a bit. I remember Soul chiming in. Anon contributed on there. Subcool was around. Not sure if it's still archived somewhere. Used to be. Cool to go back and read a lot of old posts from all the knowledgeable cats that helped bring the online MJ community along IMO. "Vic's High" perfectly named. Good on you. Shit sounds good Jimmy. I need to run some of these. You still sending in SSH F2's??

G

gerardbutler79

Mannn.. I'd love some S1's of both phenos! LoL hey jimmy will ya do any fem crosses with these?

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
"Vic's High" perfectly named. Good on you. Shit sounds good Jimmy. I need to run some of these. You still sending in SSH F2's??
You were the one who inspired the name Jack:yes...As a thank you, when I send them in I'll have Logic set aside a pack for ya, and a pack of SSH F2's too. :)

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

You were the one who inspired the name Jack...As a thank you, when I send them in I'll have Logic set aside a pack for ya, and a pack of SSH F2's too.

Thank you my man! That is extremely nice of you. Glad my suggestion brought about inspiration. People, there will be some outstanding plants come out of these, don't doubt it for a second! Looking forward to having some of your selections to look through Jimmy.

kroonboon

kroonboon

That space queen is bomb!!!!
Loose my shit everytime I see it, cant wait to get my Vic's High

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

The Vic's high turned out some awesome smoke! Thanks again Jimmy!

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
will space queen ever be offered by itself ? thx...elk..
Sorry I have no plans to do my own version of Space Queen. The Vic's High (killer queen x space queen) would be the closest thing I have.
Btw...are you the same elkhunter from back in the day on overgrow and ic? If so, glad to see you are still around!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I have a killer queen x jtr that is really awesome. Great genetics for sure.

Top Bottom