Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RileyJ420

RileyJ420

Pepper and tomatoes are blowing up. And getting ready for a seed dropping at the end of the month. First up is CF's Ghostface , and gonna go with bros double bubble berry for the second strain. Updates to come . And hells yes, if I can do anything for the den reboot let me know.

20180702 113310
20180702 113253
20180701 231952
L

LAKon

hey hey whats everyones insta handle if ya have one? (sorry if its already somewhere :S)

Vggir

Vggir

Alrighty, So as far as I can tell, you, RicoGarion, Cblaze, Tuca, BluePlanet, BarnaGoat, and a few others are most interested in starting a new Den. This will be ours. The objective will not be making money or degrading any growers. It will be to provide the appropriate space for growth. I will leave it up to you (VG) to wrangle up members who might share this vision. I will fully trust your judgment. Keep in contact with potential members. This has to be exclusive so that we can lay the groundwork for positive growth. Since myself and Cblaze are the old members who technically own the rights to most of the Den, and a certain member cannot join us at this time, its up to us to set this up the way we want. Please copy and forward this to the people who I have mentioned in this message, and direct them to my Facebook page so we can share our ideas.
I got this today...I'm trying to help spread the word asbestos can, y'all

L

LAKon

Alrighty, So as far as I can tell, you, RicoGarion, Cblaze, Tuca, BluePlanet, BarnaGoat, and a few others are most interested in starting a new Den. This will be ours. The objective will not be making money or degrading any growers. It will be to provide the appropriate space for growth. I will leave it up to you (VG) to wrangle up members who might share this vision. I will fully trust your judgment. Keep in contact with potential members. This has to be exclusive so that we can lay the groundwork for positive growth. Since myself and Cblaze are the old members who technically own the rights to most of the Den, and a certain member cannot join us at this time, its up to us to set this up the way we want. Please copy and forward this to the people who I have mentioned in this message, and direct them to my Facebook page so we can share our ideas.

Im in it to win it just tell me where to start laying these foundation blocks ayy?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Starting a new one?

RileyJ420

RileyJ420

5 Ghostface and 4 Double Bubble Berry going strong and exploding. This is after 5 days from the bean drop. A big Hell yeah to CF420 on these beauties.
On another note, the peppers are coming along great. Finally got Reaper and Trinidad Scorpion producing. Little scorpion picture for ya.

20180709 212438
20180710 112340
RileyJ420

RileyJ420

CF420 with them gems boy!! His lemon lionheart and lady redeyes was primo:fire:
I've run the lemon lionheart, lemondrop
,lionheart bx,and Bubblebomb. So far these2 are the fastest yet. I dropped these and the next day they went to paper towels. Not even 24 hours and all but 2 were roots out another 24 hours and they broke ground. Can't wait to flip in a month or 2.

L

LAKon

I've run the lemon lionheart, lemondrop
,lionheart bx,and Bubblebomb. So far these2 are the fastest yet. I dropped these and the next day they went to paper towels. Not even 24 hours and all but 2 were roots out another 24 hours and they broke ground. Can't wait to flip in a month or 2.

Wow aggressive growers ay? cant wait to see these babies grow!!

Top Bottom