Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CF 420

CF 420

I have both of those still.
Glad to see them still being ran and loved :). Cheers fam! Also for all those interested, i have a new project I've been refining for a few years now, I call her the GhostFace. She comes in 2 main phenos, a cirtus or grape bubblegum and a has a skunky dank secondary pheno. Shes a beauty for sure. Great day time sativa dominant Hybrid, she's my all time favorite day smoke. Check my Instagram for pix of my last harvest of her. My IG is ClosetFarmer420

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Glad to see them still being ran and loved :). Cheers fam! Also for all those interested, i have a new project I've been refining for a few years now, I call her the GhostFace. She comes in 2 main phenos, a cirtus or grape bubblegum and a has a skunky dank secondary pheno. Shes a beauty for sure. Great day time sativa dominant Hybrid, she's my all time favorite day smoke. Check my Instagram for pix of my last harvest of her. My IG is ClosetFarmer420
I always like this guy.. You put out some fire stuff when i started the den years back. Definitely top 5 i saw throwing down when i joined.

CF 420

CF 420

I always like this guy.. You put out some fire stuff when i started the den years back. Definitely top 5 i saw throwing down when i joined.
Cheers brotha! Hell you taught me a book full of knowledge which helped me to get good enough to start makin strains to begin with .Im glad all the frustration and failures that went into making my strains is appreciated by our community, it definitely makes it all worth it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Cheers brotha! Hell you taught me a book full of knowledge which helped me to get good enough to start makin strains to begin with .Im glad all the frustration and failures that went into making my strains is appreciated by our community, it definitely makes it all worth it
tell ya what bro,that bubblegirl is some awesome tasty stuff,got a pheno right now smell just like candy,haaha done started clone from her and keeping around,good hearing from ya ,all has just about left around hear and good to see you around

CF 420

CF 420

And here we have the veg tent. Got 4 girls up in here fillin out the 3x3 nicely. 2 GhostFaces, and 2 Lemon Euphorias. I'm even more excited to get these ladies flowering. But they have to wait til the 2 in bloom are cut down. By then, these girls are gonna be absolute monsters lol

IMG 20180716 082455 165
Top Bottom