Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CF 420

CF 420

Thought id drop a few shots of the GhostFace I cut down on the 4th of last June. Enjoy
IMG 20180708 060147 453
IMG 20180716 033428 469

IMG 20180620 191440 146
CF 420

CF 420

Operation scrogger18 is officially in effect. Day 1 and we're off and rollin. On the left is another GhostFace pheno, and on the right is Vek11's gorilla glue 4 x Vek OG x Fire alien haze. This round is gonna be amazing, im so stoked. Vek passed me a bunch of unreleased tester beans of this dope strain. So what else should i do? Oh i know... Feminized and a regular test cross with my lemon bubblegum pheno GhostFace of course

IMG 20180716 204211270

IMG 20180716 204200885
Srenots

Srenots

Operation scrogger18 is officially in effect. Day 1 and we're off and rollin. On the left is another GhostFace pheno, and on the right is Vek11's gorilla glue 4 x Vek OG x Fire alien haze. This round is gonna be amazing, im so stoked. Vek passed me a bunch of unreleased tester beans of this dope strain. So what else should i do? Oh i know... Feminized and a regular test cross with my lemon bubblegum pheno GhostFace of course

View attachment 816117
hell ya bro...rock em as usual ~

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Whay

whatcha got on the chopping block this round?
vietnam black,the one x puto rojo,white blaze,this pheno of the white blaze has the real expression of the bubble gum,smell like a candy store hahah mama really ready for this one,ive grown it 8 times and this the first pheno i got candy smells,others have been pink and purple pheno,i cloned it already and they are about ready to go in the tent,thinking of another cloning of her and breed it come winter,to damn hot right now burning all my shit up,no ac in tent just forced air haah,adverage 85 in there,maybe that what it took to bring out that smell

CF 420

CF 420

vietnam black,the one x puto rojo,white blaze,this pheno of the white blaze has the real expression of the bubble gum,smell like a candy store hahah mama really ready for this one,ive grown it 8 times and this the first pheno i got candy smells,others have been pink and purple pheno,i cloned it already and they are about ready to go in the tent,thinking of another cloning of her and breed it come winter,to damn hot right now burning all my shit up,no ac in tent just forced air haah,adverage 85 in there,maybe that what it took to bring out that smell

I love that you still have the WB goin brotha! I lost all my genetics a while back when my lady dumped my box of beans down the toilet before ditchin me like a dirty cunt.... but the last WB i grew was amazing. she was mildy bubblegum, with some indiscernible fruityness to it. she was definitely a pleasure to grow man!
I have her mom worked down to f2's on 3 projects right now, and the pheno hunts are phenomenal! the bubblegum is definitely a dominant trait, the ghostface (2nd of the 2 projects i was talkin bout) has a grape bubblegum, and a lemony citrus bubbelgum pheno, some have a skunky undertone, while others are super sweet, like carmelized brown sugar. the f2's are so fun to dig through. the variety is all packed into a 9-10wk sativa dominant hybrid. lol sorry i trailed off man, im fucking stoned lmao. but yeah that white blaze was definitely a strain to remember brotha, great smoke, beautiful plants, great variety packed in one strain... i love it. cant wait to see some pix of urs man! :D

CF 420

CF 420

dude so i totally missed the last half of ur msg lmfao. i told u im fkin stoned hahaha. dude yeah ive been dealing with heat out the ass here too. grow tents are 90-100 fuggin deg. daily. I found a way to combat the heat and it seems to be working so far, but stress always brings out the extra traits in plants. enviroment is the main factor for pheno expressions. the same plant grown in 2 different environments will express themselves differently. could be minor or major differences. i noticed in hotter climates, my girls put out less color but more terps and aroma. it could be the stress putting her into "fuck you" mode, but idk lol. i basically came up with my own superthrive formula :D
ive been using a home made "tonic" to combat stress and extreme temps, heres my recipe bro, maybe it can help you too.

Amino acids
cal & mag
yucca extract (helps with drought and heat resistance)
humic and fulvic acid
seaweed / kelp
vitamin b's
silica (for cell wall reinforcing and drought tolerance)
i also add a bit of high nitro so when she recovers (if in veg) she has extra food to grow with, since itl increase her metabolism a bit.

again, play with the forumla and find a sweet spot, but it should work to reduce stress of stressful environments alot. anyways ima take my ass to bed lol, ill talk to ya tmoro brotha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I love that you still have the WB goin brotha! I lost all my genetics a while back when my lady dumped my box of beans down the toilet before ditchin me like a dirty cunt.... but the last WB i grew was amazing. she was mildy bubblegum, with some indiscernible fruityness to it. she was definitely a pleasure to grow man!
I have her mom worked down to f2's on 3 projects right now, and the pheno hunts are phenomenal! the bubblegum is definitely a dominant trait, the ghostface (2nd of the 2 projects i was talkin bout) has a grape bubblegum, and a lemony citrus bubbelgum pheno, some have a skunky undertone, while others are super sweet, like carmelized brown sugar. the f2's are so fun to dig through. the variety is all packed into a 9-10wk sativa dominant hybrid. lol sorry i trailed off man, im fucking stoned lmao. but yeah that white blaze was definitely a strain to remember brotha, great smoke, beautiful plants, great variety packed in one strain... i love it. cant wait to see some pix of urs man! :D
i havent decided to what im gonna work it into next,really a issue of space,gonna build a 3x6x8 cabinet this coming week,so will see,im about ready to take cuts of her and others of the clones i started,temps are soaring here,waiting for cooler weather,so i figure taking cuts and by the time they are about half vegged be end of august,just in time for some christmas herb if you dig

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

dude so i totally missed the last half of ur msg lmfao. i told u im fkin stoned hahaha. dude yeah ive been dealing with heat out the ass here too. grow tents are 90-100 fuggin deg. daily. I found a way to combat the heat and it seems to be working so far, but stress always brings out the extra traits in plants. enviroment is the main factor for pheno expressions. the same plant grown in 2 different environments will express themselves differently. could be minor or major differences. i noticed in hotter climates, my girls put out less color but more terps and aroma. it could be the stress putting her into "fuck you" mode, but idk lol. i basically came up with my own superthrive formula :D
ive been using a home made "tonic" to combat stress and extreme temps, heres my recipe bro, maybe it can help you too.

Amino acids
cal & mag
yucca extract (helps with drought and heat resistance)
humic and fulvic acid
seaweed / kelp
vitamin b's
silica (for cell wall reinforcing and drought tolerance)
i also add a bit of high nitro so when she recovers (if in veg) she has extra food to grow with, since itl increase her metabolism a bit.

again, play with the forumla and find a sweet spot, but it should work to reduce stress of stressful environments alot. anyways ima take my ass to bed lol, ill talk to ya tmoro brotha
sounds workable,ya i just been feeding fermented juice i made,the herb seems to like sweet potato fermented plant juice,comfrey they really like,ive tried cactus and comfrey with stinging nettle,all combined wont work,just come up with beer,but fermented singles work,to late that i figured this all out,heat has all the comfrey drooping and stinging nettle is just gone for now,cactus is every were so no problem there,you remember ecompost,he has been putting cactus under his plants in spain and having great luck

RileyJ420

RileyJ420

What the fuck is Pro-mix putting in the bag? I can understand fungus gnats, but damn this is a bit more than a gnat. Thus is all that I could dig out of the bottom of the pot but there's a more left of it in there.

20180805 171454
Top Bottom