Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RileyJ420

RileyJ420

Have 6 more 3 gal and 2 5.5 gal left to come down. 2 different phenos of the DBB going along with 1 Ghostface who's coming down really soon smelling like a nose full of lemonade. As soon as this run is done I have @ a 3week turn around and then I'm blowing up the tent witha sog. @50 solo cups and @12 1 gal. Just before the chop.

20181103 212218
Vggir

Vggir

Have 6 more 3 gal and 2 5.5 gal left to come down. 2 different phenos of the DBB going along with 1 Ghostface who's coming down really soon smelling like a nose full of lemonade. As soon as this run is done I have @ a 3week turn around and then I'm blowing up the tent witha sog. @50 solo cups and @12 1 gal. Just before the chop.
Doing it right bro!!!! I struggled a bit on my seedlings for whole month, but I finally figured out my issue...always comes back to freakin ph! Never fails! I try to help others when asked what deficiency are their plants showing, by telling them it always goes back to ph....butttt...whatever, lol!

newh

newh

Im still kickin lol.Its been a fucked up year but my tents going again,Renos hyper cherry pie in front 2 girl scout cookie autos in the back.One auto is in 7 gal of coco the other is in 3 we will see what the difference will be

20181107 174058
newh

newh

Im still kickin lol.Its been a fucked up year but my tents going again,Renos hyper cherry pie in front 2 girl scout cookie autos in the back.One auto is in 7 gal of coco the other is in 3 we will see what the difference will be
oh yeah,the the cherry pies are around 25 days and they reek of the dank I hope theres a girl in there

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Its good to see you still at it,they been messin with the site,give it a bit and try again
right,just like the last forum,how long before this site goes to shit also,im so damn sick of these pop ups im about ready to move on myself,all the younguns done got the boot,another quit smoking for a while to get a job,turned into a fuck everyone type,so ya,things have changed,hadnt even seen goat for over a year,lately these weed forums have got a harvest cycle just with folks,lmao

Srenots

Srenots

right,just like the last forum,how long before this site goes to shit also,im so damn sick of these pop ups im about ready to move on myself,all the younguns done got the boot,another quit smoking for a while to get a job,turned into a fuck everyone type,so ya,things have changed,hadnt even seen goat for over a year,lately these weed forums have got a harvest cycle just with folks,lmao
sent you pm ..... again

newh

newh

hey oldy,I wasnt sure you was still here.I was posting more earlier this year before the mods went crazy with the banhammer lol.Now my tents rockin again I can stick to the growing stuff,I guess all the good humor was too much for the staff here.I dont think The Den is ever gonna come back and this is the only other site I want to be a member at

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hey oldy,I wasnt sure you was still here.I was posting more earlier this year before the mods went crazy with the banhammer lol.Now my tents rockin again I can stick to the growing stuff,I guess all the good humor was too much for the staff here.I dont think The Den is ever gonna come back and this is the only other site I want to be a member at
i hear ya,i done got tired of trying to keep up with folks,i come and visit about once week these days,containers and rasied beds been keeping me bizzy

Top Bottom