Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vggir

Vggir

IMG 20181226 170237 hdr
I forget who, but someone was telling me they really liked the look of the one plant with the fatty indica leaves.....well it's a girl! She's the only one right now showing me preflowers, but I did have one to throw a ball sac a couple weeks back, so it got chipped up, lol! Really excited about the female Northern Lights X g13! Smells funky af!
Happy holidays yall! Oh yeah....got a bit of news yall....I found out I'm pregnant a few days ago. It's bittersweet coming here to tell all my old dankden buddies, as I wish I were telling my folks right along with you all.

newh

newh

View attachment 848873 I forget who, but someone was telling me they really liked the look of the one plant with the fatty indica leaves.....well it's a girl! She's the only one right now showing me preflowers, but I did have one to throw a ball sac a couple weeks back, so it got chipped up, lol! Really excited about the female Northern Lights X g13! Smells funky af!
Happy holidays yall! Oh yeah....got a bit of news yall....I found out I'm pregnant a few days ago. It's bittersweet coming here to tell all my old dankden buddies, as I wish I were telling my folks right along with you all.
Congratulations and Happy Holidays Vg

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

View attachment 848873 I forget who, but someone was telling me they really liked the look of the one plant with the fatty indica leaves.....well it's a girl! She's the only one right now showing me preflowers, but I did have one to throw a ball sac a couple weeks back, so it got chipped up, lol! Really excited about the female Northern Lights X g13! Smells funky af!
congradulation lady bug

Top Bottom