Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

yeah,my barn hides the window you cant see it till you get way down the road by then you cant see the 6 inch duct hose lol I filled the window with a piece of foam to cut the light and made a hole for the duct.
nice, old skool tricks work ...

newh

newh

the cuttings on the floor Im trying the root pruning on to keep them in suspended veg.They look a lil wonky from being in potting mix and getting coco nutes.Im gonna try the Veg/Bloom on these and see what happens.Theyre all in coco now so I think they will shapen up shortly.I have the Canna stuff on standby if the vegbloom doesnt work for me lol

newh

newh

And not needed in good potting soil. Although I am going to take flack for that statement.

Soil bacteria is naturally occuring. The composted matter contains the bacteria.
These clones are a first for me I used the soil so I wouldnt have to mess with them feed wise for a minute.I run coco and Ive had issues a couple times with seedlings so I wanted to give them the best chance I could.The +life is the bennie part of the 1 part Veg/Bloom program for hydro

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

These clones are a first for me I used the soil so I wouldnt have to mess with them feed wise for a minute.I run coco and Ive had issues a couple times with seedlings so I wanted to give them the best chance I could.The +life is the bennie part of the 1 part Veg/Bloom program for hydro

Ok. Even the product says for hydro. Im just saying you dont need the expense in potting soil.

Top Bottom