Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I don't mean to intrude but I have found soap nuts to be 100% effective when mixed with 70% neem and 30% karanja oil. 3/4 cup powdered soap nuts per gallon. I just use my nutribullet to make the nuts into powder. I then add hot water and let it steep until it's room temp.

This is the concentrate. The application solution would be diluted down to 1:4 ratio of warm water. 1 gallon of this concentrate would make up 5g.

I also add 1/8 cup of aloe and lemon extract per gallon to the solution. The citric acid eats them up. The saponin just holds them down and smothers them but also acts as a nerve agent against buggies.

The saponin acts as an emulsifier but it doesn't hold as well as agsil. Since your sprayer keeps it mixed it shouldnt be a problem. The coverage is unreal. It almost comes out like foam. This stuff drops anything on contact. I killed a damn millipede with it. It made his legs pop off...wtf.

Thought I'd try to help a brotha out. Its helped me achieve eradication of fungus gnats where everything fell short. As coot would say this stuff will have you dancing.
I could give that a whirl.. i could pump it through my gun

Organikz

Organikz

I could give that a whirl.. i could pump it through my gun
It's serious. Maybe you should strain it. The concentrate can irritate your skin. I used to work at a tree nursery man. Those Leyland cypress would fuck me up. They are covered in the stuff. Its why you never and I mean never see a bug eating a healthy conifer. I run the every other day with 6 applications. That 4x every 3rd day is bs. You will break the cycle for sure every other day.

Days between application I walk in and see piles of.dead gnats and I clean up.after every application.

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

I don't mean to intrude but I have found soap nuts to be 100% effective when mixed with 70% neem and 30% karanja oil. 3/4 cup powdered soap nuts per gallon. I just use my nutribullet to make the nuts into powder. I then add hot water and let it steep until it's room temp.

This is the concentrate. The application solution would be diluted down to 1:4 ratio of warm water. 1 gallon of this concentrate would make up 5g.

I also add 1/8 cup of aloe and lemon extract per gallon to the solution. The citric acid eats them up. The saponin just holds them down and smothers them but also acts as a nerve agent against buggies.

The saponin acts as an emulsifier but it doesn't hold as well as agsil. Since your sprayer keeps it mixed it shouldnt be a problem. The coverage is unreal. It almost comes out like foam. This stuff drops anything on contact. I killed a damn millipede with it. It made his legs pop off...wtf.

Thought I'd try to help a brotha out. Its helped me achieve eradication of fungus gnats where everything fell short. As coot would say this stuff will have you dancing.

Thanks for the info and recipe. I copied it to my note and save it for a rainy day. I love organic remedies (when they work).

BigBun

BigBun

Veg2 - 100W China LED Floodlight (20€)(Draws 50w)
Photo 2017 09 06 00 03 02 2

5 Moms:
AMG Haze x Gorilla Bubble (AMG Haze = [Amnesia Core Cut x Jaggen] x White Russian)
Degobah OG (TheStrain)
Green Poison (Sweet Seeds)
SuperDong#42 (Green Poison Fast x [(Northern Lights x Black Domina) x My Bagseed])
Gorilla Glue #4

5 Babies:
3x Super Glue (Organic Gardeners)
1x Blue Dream S1
1x Critical (RQS)

BigBun

BigBun

Destroys drone... burns whole field down... as drone is falling from sky it hits my truck and totals it...then a blade flys off and chops my fuckin leg off....MURIKA!!!

you definitely forgot to mention that the AR15 you were holding, accidentaly went off and you emptied the whole magazine into your neighbours house killing 5 people and 2 dogs.

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

Info on the Den. CBlaze let me know Res1's life took a quick change, again. His doctor recently did more spinal work and is back in a brace limiting his capabilities. It may be a month or two before light turn back on. Buckle in boys and girls it's going to be a little ride.

Latest posts

Top Bottom