Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vggir

Vggir

Hello all, been too long for my liking...didn't even dawn on me to check here after the den shut down. I'm here now :) I hope things get better for Res, and I so wish I could be there for him in his time of need, like he was in mine...same for specfletch, and CharmCity915....those guys had my back when I most needed them to.
IMG 20170901 1934031 rewind
I know a lot of ppl gave the guy a lot of shit when he first joined, and he eventually left, but I've got to give the guy kudos for making a cheap led light that produces the size colas I've got this round! I've never seen my EWE2 get this big, in the 3 years I've been growing her. The product speaks for the light, imo.

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

Hello all, been too long for my liking...didn't even dawn on me to check here after the den shut down. I'm here now :) I hope things get better for Res, and I so wish I could be there for him in his time of need, like he was in mine...same for specfletch, and CharmCity915....those guys had my back when I most needed them to.
View attachment 738026 I know a lot of ppl gave the guy a lot of shit when he first joined, and he eventually left, but I've got to give the guy kudos for making a cheap led light that produces the size colas I've got this round! I've never seen my EWE2 get this big, in the 3 years I've been growing her. The product speaks for the light, imo.

I'm glad you broke the silence. Res1 is NOT the type to reach out to others, he does have his devotion wife keeping him resting, & his kids around to help out. You can send him a message on Facebook thedankden group or instagram the same.

LEd's is a sore subject for most girl. Everyone has the best, everyone knows, & has their opinion. They told me I wasted 1,275€ on Chinese trash!

Just goes to show you have to let it in one ear and out the other sometimes. Your beautiful flowers is the best reward you can have, and in my book the only true judge if your led is shit or not.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
It's serious. Maybe you should strain it. The concentrate can irritate your skin. I used to work at a tree nursery man. Those Leyland cypress would fuck me up. They are covered in the stuff. Its why you never and I mean never see a bug eating a healthy conifer. I run the every other day with 6 applications. That 4x every 3rd day is bs. You will break the cycle for sure every other day.

Days between application I walk in and see piles of.dead gnats and I clean up.after every application.
Hahaha im covered in chemicals and paint all day.... whats one more thing on the skin?

Last edited:
Top Bottom