Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
She is, but I could never darken her green color. Just don't know, I'm new to no till orgánica and compost teas. I gave her liquid seaweed (for N) and nothing.

View attachment 738177

This morning. On the fence left to right: GB, Mendo, WB, Mendo
Idk... my bud hits the nutes hard...he clames organic but its not with terpinator and shit...since mine got bugs from him and im spraying bug sprays mine isnt organic either anymore so im buying monsterbloom 0-50-30

newh

newh

Hello all, been too long for my liking...didn't even dawn on me to check here after the den shut down. I'm here now :) I hope things get better for Res, and I so wish I could be there for him in his time of need, like he was in mine...same for specfletch, and CharmCity915....those guys had my back when I most needed them to.
View attachment 738026 I know a lot of ppl gave the guy a lot of shit when he first joined, and he eventually left, but I've got to give the guy kudos for making a cheap led light that produces the size colas I've got this round! I've never seen my EWE2 get this big, in the 3 years I've been growing her. The product speaks for the light, imo.
Great job vg .My cheap leds grow some nice plants too but they keep breaking down.My apollo style lite has had all 4 drivers replaced since I got it 3 years ago and my mars lite has a whole panel out.I will keep using them,parts are cheap and easy to replace.Ill get sick of them one day I guess lol and move on to something newer

Top Bottom