Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Musknug

Musknug

I have completed my first breeding attempt....I don't think I had any losers but a true assessment isn't over until it's cured and burned.....
BLUE KUSH
BLUE GLUE
BLUE PIE
2018 03 11 091711
2018 03 11 091512
2018 03 11 091839

Vggir

Vggir

Yeah made sense to me, I am talking about foods like ginger, boswellia, devils claw, stuff that can help as a natural an anti-inflammatory. Grapefruit being a sour/ bitter has a good effect on stomach acids, any bitter food would work well for prep :)
I've tried Tumeric and black pepper together, but the taste was something else, lol! Kratom is bitter, but dang, that's stuff is on another level. I've been wanting to try Cats Claw, but I need more info on it, being that I have RA ,which I think is an auto immunity disorder..?...and they aren't good for eachother, lol. There's actually a ton of stuff out there that synergistic with kratom, I just need to try them.

newh

newh

I've tried Tumeric and black pepper together, but the taste was something else, lol! Kratom is bitter, but dang, that's stuff is on another level. I've been wanting to try Cats Claw, but I need more info on it, being that I have RA ,which I think is an auto immunity disorder..?...and they aren't good for eachother, lol. There's actually a ton of stuff out there that synergistic with kratom, I just need to try them.
There was people that caught salmonella from some Kratom packets up here

chemistry

chemistry

Ruematoid Arthritis?

Ecompost

Ecompost

yes, i am a big fan of medical mushrooms too, see here http://www.fungi.com/host-defense.html I use a few daily here, in particular Lions Mane, Chaga and Reishi

Ecompost

Ecompost

we make a finola hemp and comfrey treatment here. This has been giving some excellent results in local tests, form joint and muscle pain, to insect bites and even reducing skin blemishes and so on.
we also make a calendula skin cream among other things we use, including aloe, yucca, many wild types like dandelion nettles and so on. Lots of natural things growing all over that have interesting properties we might exploit and probably did in years past, before we unlearned how to connect to our animal selves and the life around us.

Top Bottom