Danky Panky's House Of Stanky

• Thread starter DankyPanky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DankyPanky

DankyPanky

I've been blessed with excellent homies in the farming community, and some excellent genetics, and I enjoy taking the occasional photo, so I decided to create a place to share a few smartphone and microscope shots, usually of the garden, but always dank and drama-free...

The White x G13 Hash Plant @21days (my first time with this cut from @NaturalTherapy):
Wgat21days

DankyPanky

DankyPanky

Here's a GSC bx that @homebrew420 did last year and shared a cut with me ((GSC forum x Northern Lights) x GSC forum), a stout and stretchy fucker (almost 6' above the dirt in a 3gal bucket, had to tie everything down like mad). Not the best photo at this time, but better ones will follow. For now, a taste of what's to come, currently @22days:

GSCbxat22days

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I've been blessed with excellent homies in the farming community, and some excellent genetics, and I enjoy taking the occasional photo, so I decided to create a place to share a few smartphone and microscope shots, usually of the garden, but always dank and drama-free...

The White x G13 Hash Plant @21days (my first time with this cut from @NaturalTherapy):
View attachment 594233
Is that from hazeman stock?

Top Bottom