Danky Panky's House Of Stanky

• Thread starter DankyPanky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DankyPanky

DankyPanky

^ Speaking of, I cut a lower branch off the WG @63days, picked off the fan leaves by hand, and took a quick photo before hanging it up (yet another strain that's dense and a pleasure to trim):

WGat63days

str8smokn

str8smokn

Very nice photo diary,please keep the updates coming on the Destroyer.
I'd love to see her different stages,never seen a long flower go before.
Nice WG so I see there's not much trimming needed if you just removed the Fans from her..^^^
STR8

DankyPanky

DankyPanky

Very nice photo diary,please keep the updates coming on the Destroyer.
I'd love to see her different stages,never seen a long flower go before.
Nice WG so I see there's not much trimming needed if you just removed the Fans from her...
Thanks. I can post more Destroyer photos later. It's an interesting plant, and dank as fuck if you're into strong Sativas. I've never had anything else like it. It's bulking and frosting up nicely now.

The WG requires very little trimming, very few leaves - relatively speaking, nice density. I dig it a lot, fell in love at first joint, and this is my first time running it. Both I owe to @NaturalTherapy.

Some of @homebrew420's gear is coming up next, the DPEX and NL+Cookies BX. The DPEX is crazy looking, and the Cookies BX is like the WG in its density and relative lack of leaves (super Lemony too).

str8smokn

str8smokn

Very nice and frosty looking. Is she a very energetic/ trippy high.?
I've only been lucky enough to smoke a sativa once and it kind of scared me at first. Very racy right from the start. After that I've been looking again.. Chasing the Dragon...
Lol
STR8

DankyPanky

DankyPanky

Destroyer is almost like the Adderall or maybe Caffeine of weed, energetic for sure, too much will have you flirting with feeling sketched or jittery. An imperfect comparison, and there's more to it than that, and it's more pleasurable than that probably sounds, but it does convey the gist, I think.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice and frosty looking. Is she a very energetic/ trippy high.?
I've only been lucky enough to smoke a sativa once and it kind of scared me at first. Very racy right from the start. After that I've been looking again.. Chasing the Dragon...
Lol
STR8
She gives me the tard happy look to my face buzzy head high that made me sweat

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Destroyer is almost like the Adderall or maybe Caffeine of weed, energetic for sure, too much will have you flirting with feeling sketched or jittery. An imperfect comparison, and there's more to it than that, and it's more pleasurable than that probably sounds, but it does convey the gist, I think.
thats about right.

@str8smokn 3 hours of flight for me, clear and strong, then I'll crash hard to a nap if I don't smoke more.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I need to get my learning on so I could try one of those 200 day flowers. I'm not sure my patience is that good right now.
But now I know what to look for when the time is better
STR8

Top Bottom