Dark Devil And Diesel Auto Grow

• Thread starter MissBotany
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MissBotany

MissBotany

Harvested the small diesel auto last night. Got 98g wet which is about what I expected out of her. The buds will dry to probably about 1 ounce. No too bad for how small she was. The best part, the husband smoked a tester I took off her a few days before harvest and she was actually stronger than the dark devils and the larger diesel auto. She may be tiny but she packs a punch!

With time to reflect on this auto grow, I doubt I will grow autos again. IF I do, it’ll be dark devil because the yield was almost 3oz dry per plant and she finished in 60 days from seed. Reason I’m not a fan of autos: it all comes down to control. I don’t like forfeiting the ability to control when a plant goes into flower. You can fuck up your whole grow if you run into the slightest problem with autos. At least with photos you have time to correct your problem and let the plant recover.

Pic of the larger diesel before going into curing jars.

0078A035 998C 45EF 93EB 365A1D10B1D4
damien50

damien50

Harvested the small diesel auto last night. Got 98g wet which is about what I expected out of her. The buds will dry to probably about 1 ounce. No too bad for how small she was. The best part, the husband smoked a tester I took off her a few days before harvest and she was actually stronger than the dark devils and the larger diesel auto. She may be tiny but she packs a punch!

With time to reflect on this auto grow, I doubt I will grow autos again. IF I do, it’ll be dark devil because the yield was almost 3oz dry per plant and she finished in 60 days from seed. Reason I’m not a fan of autos: it all comes down to control. I don’t like forfeiting the ability to control when a plant goes into flower. You can fuck up your whole grow if you run into the slightest problem with autos. At least with photos you have time to correct your problem and let the plant recover.

Pic of the larger diesel before going into curing jars.

Congrats! I think your reason is pretty valid though. There are things you just can't do with autos.

Reactions: Ina
Top Bottom