Darkstar - Th Seeds

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

anyone have experience with this strain ?? sub-post to be very potent and large yields = easy to grow. all info welcome --Thanks !! aditional info: (soil grow)( 2 300 watt Led's) ( 5 fem seeds)(humbolt County Own)( Great White) (liquid Gold)(Azros)

Bodean

Bodean

anyone have experience with this strain ?? sub-post to be very potent and large yields = easy to grow. all info welcome --Thanks !! aditional info: (soil grow)( 2 300 watt Led's) ( 5 fem seeds)(humbolt County Own)( Great White) (liquid Gold)(Azros)
Grew one on my first grow. It was good, but lost the clone of it. Has a good stretch. Here's a couple pics I drummed up.
20170210 042815
20170210 042815
20170215 040929

H

hawkman

WOW !! how were the yields and taste ? looks F%$#@^ great , going to run it ---Peace

H

hawkman

I dont. I use exotic genetics or ethos for all my needs. I'll ask some buddies
have looked at Exotic and Ethos genetic's --- They have some interesting strains - Thanks guy's for answering -Peace !!

B

Burned Haze

Grew a 5 pack out and never really liked any of the females, only one run ( 5 years+ when I ran em) then discontinued them

Does not mean anything ( like if you ca’t find a keeper), I’m ultra picky when i’ve Tried so many packs and want only elites/specifics and not “blahs or maybes” lols

No diss on ya, just reporting cause i’ve ran it, just wish I had more to say( wasn’t pheno’s I diaried or have a highlight for terps or anything but a let-down)

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Have not run that strain but the few TH-Seeds I have run had poor germination rates. I actually had a couple of ten packs of their Kussage that refused to germinate period.

H

hawkman

Have not run that strain but the few TH-Seeds I have run had poor germination rates. I actually had a couple of ten packs of their Kussage that refused to germinate period.
wow ; sorry to hear that so far i'm 1005% germination - only germinated 2 seeds -TH seeds That dam germination last go-a-round I lost about 4 female seeds fro 3 breeders had 3 strain germinated out of t seeds - that kind of rate really makes you re-consider germination methods. Bit IT all comes down to the breeder -

Top Bottom