• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Speaking of hawaiian

Look at this fuck...found some barb wire.
put some vaseline or sauve on it bro,maggots are good for wild animals,keeps gain green from setting in,not so for domestic animals

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Didnt have any... And she needed to feel the dumb a little
I wasnt even mad... Shocked really.. I was impressed
perfect example of were comfrey is needed,lmao that shit does wonders on stings bites and wounds,if you had some ,after about 4hrs of the open wound,apply and that shit will scab right over

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Im gonna get some stuff today
black sauve is the best,think store call it ecthol or some shit,old timers call it black sauve,they will not lick that shit off and stick to wound draws all gunk out,maybe ask for drawing sauve,i cant spell the medical name for it,hell i cant spell period hahah

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
black sauve is the best,think store call it ecthol or some shit,old timers call it black sauve,they will not lick that shit off and stick to wound draws all gunk out,maybe ask for drawing sauve,i cant spell the medical name for it,hell i cant spell period hahah
Its in a yellow orange can i think

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thanks for reminding me,just put some comfrey on my male bulldog,he got stung by something out here,has licked it raw got a spot size of racket ball on back leg and wont quite licking it,he dont like the taste of it at all,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ICHTHAMMOL in a 1oz tube gt,this is the best shit,splinters cactus spines boils glass you name it,it will draw that shit right out

Rcubed

Rcubed

I think you mean ichthammol. Stuff is good for drawing out any abscesses . I use it on horses. You can mix it with Epsom salt and make a compress out of it.

Rcubed

Rcubed

I think you mean ichthammol. Stuff is good for drawing out any abscesses . I use it on horses. You can mix it with Epsom salt and make a compress out of it.
ICHTHAMMOL in a 1oz tube gt,this is the best shit,splinters cactus spines boils glass you name it,it will draw that shit right out
I should have read the rest of the thread out before posting. Right on OldSchool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom