Day 1

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Nice, last season you had some beasties. I'm stoked to see what you can do with the inexpensive mix you are doing this year. I will be going cheap and similar in nutes as you after I get through all the sample nutes I have for my outdoor. Probably starting next season.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Nice, last season you had some beasties. I'm stoked to see what you can do with the inexpensive mix you are doing this year. I will be going cheap and similar in nutes as you after I get through all the sample nutes I have for my outdoor. Probably starting next season.
Last year i put roots organic flower dry pack in the ground before the plant but this time ill be top feeding if any... I want to see what the soil has to offer now that these plants are on my own land. I do get 3 to 4 hours less direct sunlight here but WAY better environment
Last years ground was sand and tap water @10.2 ...this year its good soil and tap @8

So i just went out and checked..they are all girls.. So i have a hawiian skunk haze ill be banging with

Last edited:
Ecompost

Ecompost

i bet roy would even be better smoke grown outdoors
everything is better outdoors mate. I know the world is trying to convince us otherwise, that somehow we have lights, but honestly man, look at the BS we talked about farming for hundred years or more before everyone went oh shit, we are fucking things up......

grow outdoors, you can not compete, i do not give a f*ck who you are, you cant grow a better plant with artificial sunlight, this is reality! I am sure some human better than god will try to tell me I am talking trash, but Diana agrees with me...

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
everything is better outdoors mate. I know the world is trying to convince us otherwise, that somehow we have lights, but honestly man, look at the BS we talked about farming for hundred years or more before everyone went oh shit, we are fucking things up......

grow outdoors, you can not compete, i do not give a f*ck who you are, you cant grow a better plant with artificial sunlight, this is reality! I am sure some human better than god will try to tell me I am talking trash, but Diana agrees with me...

We will never have the technology to get that broad of a spectrum or that photon density. You can slam a open hood hid on it and a 1000 uv bulbs at it... It still wont match the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom