Day 1

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

everything is better outdoors mate. I know the world is trying to convince us otherwise, that somehow we have lights, but honestly man, look at the BS we talked about farming for hundred years or more before everyone went oh shit, we are fucking things up......

grow outdoors, you can not compete, i do not give a f*ck who you are, you cant grow a better plant with artificial sunlight, this is reality! I am sure some human better than god will try to tell me I am talking trash, but Diana agrees with me...

hell i agree with ya,just never say nothing cause the next greatest thing folks you cant talk too,hahah housing kids you will find beating your head again a wall tends to hurt after a while,i say housing kids ,cause there little ass own you not them lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

They survived before humans... Before humans they must have survived on magic
dude i was out weed eating and found a couple plants at the back of place,i was just back there about a month ago doing my yearly mow,i dont remember if i dropped any seeds back there,but sure need to keep a eye out for someone that thinks they can get away with a grow back there,if so i let them grow act ignorant if they spotted by law,then go check thric at night and gorrila bandit there ass,hahah sure as shit have had more than a dozen stole of mine,hahaahh

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
dude i was out weed eating and found a couple plants at the back of place,i was just back there about a month ago doing my yearly mow,i dont remember if i dropped any seeds back there,but sure need to keep a eye out for someone that thinks they can get away with a grow back there,if so i let them grow act ignorant if they spotted by law,then go check thric at night and gorrila bandit there ass,hahah sure as shit have had more than a dozen stole of mine,hahaahh
Someones growing on your land!!! Especially if you dont remember being back there...be careful..i worry about cartel geows

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Someones growing on your land!!! Especially if you dont remember being back there...be careful..i worry about cartel geows
no i was back there about 2 days cleaning and shit,i did have a jar with some of the bluedream and gold blaze i breed and grew,that jar and pipe got a lot of work done,so might be my shit hahahah,im see if they do any good,it is shaded all day back there

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Itll still grow without direct light.
ya gets maybe 4 hrs light back there in that corner,i was thinking about you other day,went to liqur store to find the highest percent alchol to make my OHN,dont go in a liquor store and ask for % all the know is proof,,that women was looking at me and saying what,told her as you can tell im not a regular,hahah,you think she said,hahah so told her,i need the lowest % beer to hydrate and highest %alchol to make the stuff,she just bust out,she said come with me,walked over to the everclear,picked bottle up and said ya that do it lmao,14 bucks a fifth

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
ya gets maybe 4 hrs light back there in that corner,i was thinking about you other day,went to liqur store to find the highest percent alchol to make my OHN,dont go in a liquor store and ask for % all the know is proof,,that women was looking at me and saying what,told her as you can tell im not a regular,hahah,you think she said,hahah so told her,i need the lowest % beer to hydrate and highest %alchol to make the stuff,she just bust out,she said come with me,walked over to the everclear,picked bottle up and said ya that do it lmao,14 bucks a fifth
Not a bad price for the booze. Y i think my spot maybe gets 6 hours of direct sun a day so they like it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Not a bad price for the booze. Y i think my spot maybe gets 6 hours of direct sun a day so they like it
thats what i did last year,sun was stressing the shit out of them behind my shed so i put up shade cloth and they got to rocking then,for last 2 weeks i been having to go out around 2 and cool off my veggie garden behind house,we are full fledge in triples now,sucks cant get shit done and come in house literally dragging my ass behind me,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
thats what i did last year,sun was stressing the shit out of them behind my shed so i put up shade cloth and they got to rocking then,for last 2 weeks i been having to go out around 2 and cool off my veggie garden behind house,we are full fledge in triples now,sucks cant get shit done and come in house literally dragging my ass behind me,lmao
If you do like my buddy then you need so much water and then wind cloth for the dirt and shit. He fuckin bulldozed a spot on his property to get direct sun all day. He turns the drippers on for 8 hours a night so they dont burn. I think they like a little less direct sun. His uv index is so high all day and it hits 110 tops i think.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

If you do like my buddy then you need so much water and then wind cloth for the dirt and shit. He fuckin bulldozed a spot on his property to get direct sun all day. He turns the drippers on for 8 hours a night so they dont burn. I think they like a little less direct sun. His uv index is so high all day and it hits 110 tops i think.
you know thats very true,that IBC tote i got i need to put a transfer pump on it were i have pressure,i hook the hose up to my soaker hose down that 36ft long box,all day that thing only gravity feed about 1/2 in out that tote but them plants stay erect all day in the heat,rest of the plants get ed about 12 oclock hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

shit with you mentioning that,just went out to turn that water on,hell i left that damn thing on since 7 yesterday morning and forgot,in 24 hrs it dropped 6in in the tote,lmao,im wondering if i could just keep the bitch on and see if the plants will grow like a self watering bed,im not sure but the water level would be about 20 or 30 gallons in 24 hrs,this heat suck most of it up,i got squash ,cucumbers and pumpkins in that bed all water whores,turn it off at night that when the plants eat anyway,might have a mystery here scoobie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom