• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i dont have that opition,i got a few deer that chase the dogs and one that licks there head hahahah,this male bulldog ,he aint having none that,he go and tend to his business and crouch down like a ninja to come back into the house lmao.
one thing for sure if there isnt a good landing for them they wont jump,i know for a fact they can clear 10 ft fence,my big garden use to be were they slept before we moved in and they cleared that bitch like nobodies business when i was coming out working before we moved in
Ya im glad i got 2 dogs that wanna eat them... But at night the deer are gonna get what the deer want... The cage is so they dont get to them small and pull the whole plant out of the ground before it grabs earth.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ya im glad i got 2 dogs that wanna eat them... But at night the deer are gonna get what the deer want... The cage is so they dont get to them small and pull the whole plant out of the ground before it grabs earth.
a good option to,i have found that they dont like weed,they like the new shoots not old growth,i have thrown whole plants out to them and days later there still there

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Capture 2018 06 10 07 03 21

IMG 20180610 065048 183
IMG 20180610 065848 671
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i cant even remember how to start a thread on here,shit,bro i think im gonna have to lay it down growing my own meds,these damn lights are working on my head again,thought it was just hid lighting,nope led does the same,guess i will pick drinking back up for pain meds again,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i cant even remember how to start a thread on here,shit,bro i think im gonna have to lay it down growing my own meds,these damn lights are working on my head again,thought it was just hid lighting,nope led does the same,guess i will pick drinking back up for pain meds again,lmao
Need to get you some outdoor... I have a cbd cut coming for you and mama soon... Its in process

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Need to get you some outdoor... I have a cbd cut coming for you and mama soon... Its in process
this guy moved in next door cut down all my cover,damn near all the way to the fence,hell i can see um take a piss from my front door,then the other neighbor came along and kicked down all the rotten barbed wire and poles thankfully on his side,which turn around and got 2 of my deer tangled up in it,1 has both shins to the bone exposed,and the other one leg shin to bone and broke foot were he tried to get out in panic,anyway took all my cover,i dont give damn what i try to do,im still lead to go to the cabin for 4 months to stock up

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
this guy moved in next door cut down all my cover,damn near all the way to the fence,hell i can see um take a piss from my front door,then the other neighbor came along and kicked down all the rotten barbed wire and poles thankfully on his side,which turn around and got 2 of my deer tangled up in it,1 has both shins to the bone exposed,and the other one leg shin to bone and broke foot were he tried to get out in panic,anyway took all my cover,i dont give damn what i try to do,im still lead to go to the cabin for 4 months to stock up
Oh man that sucks... I got lucky with my spot... Hidden well and no one is gonna trim my stuff back

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Oh man that sucks... I got lucky with my spot... Hidden well and no one is gonna trim my stuff back
well you seen the spot i made last year,they couldnt see the plant but would sure wonder why i keep going to a pile of brush 15 ft tall hahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thats a dead give away...if someone saw where i would walk they would know too
i got to get down there and mow weeds and do some roof repair and painting also got water tap in got to run pipe from street to house,so if i can get mama to stay healthy i just drop out for about 4 months ahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

A work vacation hahaha
that boat coming back with me too,i got a licensed trailer now,hahah,never know might even get some fence post in,hell i been jack hammering them in here,there is solid clay same tool just shovel bit,hahahah,like 150 ft from road so 3/4 in pvc cheap ,2 bucks for 10ft,same tool jack hammer hahahah

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
that boat coming back with me too,i got a licensed trailer now,hahah,never know might even get some fence post in,hell i been jack hammering them in here,there is solid clay same tool just shovel bit,hahahah,like 150 ft from road so 3/4 in pvc cheap ,2 bucks for 10ft,same tool jack hammer hahahah
I want to get a kayak but have to take dog too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom