• Start date
  • Tagged users None

Should i harvest :)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Gsclover420

They look really tasty.

Thanks man shes definitely packing her weight as even the lower side branches are bout to snap the branches are slightly bending down now and the smell from out of the grow room is more of a musk like you walked past a person that didnt put dedorant on for 3 days no inline fan so i guess aromatherapy for me ‍♂️.

G

Gsclover420

Its now day 59 the colors have turned a bit light grenner top colas the leaves are light green the lower is a shade dsrker nit too dark but healthy green color but the top colas leaves are light green the plant hasnt faded that much the calyx are purple tho plants still green but not dark dont know when i should harvest ‍♂️

G

Gsclover420

Would say the lowers are the clor of this plant and top colas leaves are a lighter green dont know if i should havrest still as i was planning to.

Screenshot 20181014 134314 Instagram
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Or until right trichome stage havent seen to many amber so ‍♂️

I didn't write that below where I say " I think they're ripe, man." I definitely would not say to wait 4-10 more days.

I don't know if you've been touching it a lot but I think I see a lot of burst trichs. If they are doing that naturally I would harvest immediately. The color doesnt matter if that is happening.

G

Gsclover420

Poss8bly m
I didn't write that below where I say " I think they're ripe, man." I definitely would not say to wait 4-10 more days.

I don't know if you've been touching it a lot but I think I see a lot of burst trichs. If they are doing that naturally I would harvest immediately. The color doesnt matter if that is happening.

Possibly me touching the bud whike raking pics ill be careful and i personally dealt with unflushed bud and cured chopped when was showing yellow leaf bud which wss way smoother green leaf bud to me gets my back of my throat scratchy n gross tasting/smelling when cured could be during cured but with in the dame room temps flushed bud was smoother n tssted great just my opinion

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Poss8bly m

Possibly me touching the bud whike raking pics ill be careful and i personally dealt with unflushed bud and cured chopped when was showing yellow leaf bud which wss way smoother green leaf bud to me gets my back of my throat scratchy n gross tasting/smelling when cured could be during cured but with in the dame room temps flushed bud was smoother n tssted great just my opinion

I hear ya. Not trying to talk you in to chopping it, but so you know, green leaves do not mean it isn't flushed. To the best of my knowledge, chlorophyll dissipation has to do with the way you dry and cure. You flush the plant to get rid of the taste of the nutes. A good slow dry will dissipate chlorophyll, then curing for at least two weeks. I've had plenty of green harvested plants that didn't taste green once properly dried and cured.

G

Gsclover420

I hear ya. Not trying to talk you in to chopping it, but so you know, green leaves do not mean it isn't flushed. To the best of my knowledge, chlorophyll dissipation has to do with the way you dry and cure. You flush the plant to get rid of the taste of the nutes. A good slow dry will dissipate chlorophyll, then curing for at least two weeks. I've had plenty of green harvested plants that didn't taste green once properly dried and cured.

/QUOTE]

G

Gsclover420

I hear yah i just waited so long on this plant i wanna see how long i can take her if that ensures more bud swellling/ aromas that some growers get later in flower like thc titan on youtube his plants are dark green but when he choos his plants are atleast turning a little yellower meaning a visual sign as he says the olant has atten ul its nuted and is dine with swelling and is ready for chop because when they get their yellow fall/ flush fade color they stop absorbing the light just what i heard i just want good cannabis thats why im scared to chop her the breeder states 60-70 days that can be pheno deoendant but i just wanna seem type of color that indicates shes eatibg uo her nutes in her leaves before i chop

Its( day 60)

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

Gee they look delicious..your in the window .anytime you like bud..

Isnt it amazing when they start budding its like ya cant wait for D day to come and when it does im like i dont want to cut you down baby.one more day.. just one more day..

G

Gsclover420

Gee they look delicious..your in the window .anytime you like bud..

Isnt it amazing when they start budding its like ya cant wait for D day to come and when it does im like i dont want to cut you down baby.one more day.. just one more day..

Just waiting a couple more days n shes done

London bud

London bud

I hear ya. Not trying to talk you in to chopping it, but so you know, green leaves do not mean it isn't flushed. To the best of my knowledge, chlorophyll dissipation has to do with the way you dry and cure. You flush the plant to get rid of the taste of the nutes. A good slow dry will dissipate chlorophyll, then curing for at least two weeks. I've had plenty of green harvested plants that didn't taste green once properly dried
I hear yah i just waited so long on this plant i wanna see how long i can take her if that ensures more bud swellling/ aromas that some growers get later in flower like thc titan on youtube his plants are dark green but when he choos his plants are atleast turning a little yellower meaning a visual sign as he says the olant has atten ul its nuted and is dine with swelling and is ready for chop because when they get their yellow fall/ flush fade color they stop absorbing the light just what i heard i just want good cannabis thats why im scared to chop her the breeder states 60-70 days that can be pheno deoendant but i just wanna seem type of color that indicates shes eatibg uo her nutes in her leaves before i chop

Its( day 60)
I agree with you, when the plant is yellowing it does help speed up chlorophyll break down and you end up getting that proper skunky smell a git sooner. It's just that there's less chlorophyll in the plant when it's all yellowing already. maybe cut N out a bit earlier next time. Some times the plant still has access to too much N at the end to yellow I think

G

Gsclover420

If

If she dont fade by the end of this week im just chopping her shes purpling out more on the bud (calx) my top colas leaves the one thats in the picture is getting more light green to almost yellow now so dont know what to think i think this pheno maybe goes more days as my strain is 60/40 sativa doesnt look sativa tho but these hybrid there trippy i guess the way they express themselves even though it may look sativa/indica

G

Gsclover420

I wanna push her as i dont have cuts of her ill never be able to tell how should we be like harvested at for example day 65/70 many growers seem to get diffeent aromas and terps mines smells real kushy sweet with a hint of grape like the breeder says defiently smells like cookies but its way more fruity sweeter smelling with a pepper sent then my sativa pheno that smells like straight musk gassy cookie smell should be tasty this pheno grew with a ducksfoot and was growing like a mutsnt all spindly but was really short as her sister were way taller then her in veg and i started them at the same time dont count out the runts.

Top Bottom