Day 71 Super Skunk Auto

• Thread starter Garlitz7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Garlitz7

Garlitz7

Day 71 super skunk auto
Day 71 super skunk auto 2
hey guys first timer here, I’m on day 71 and I can start too see some buds forming, one of my plants is smaller and one is bushier. The bushier one is forming yellow blotches and brown spots. Is there anything I can do to make the budding produce faster or does anyone notice anything I need to do? I use ffom soil and nutes. I’ve added cal mag about 2 weeks ago as well. Or do I just wait everything out till the buds fully produce?

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

View attachment 813025 View attachment 813026 hey guys first timer here, I’m on day 71 and I can start too see some buds forming, one of my plants is smaller and one is bushier. The bushier one is forming yellow blotches and brown spots. Is there anything I can do to make the budding produce faster or does anyone notice anything I need to do? I use ffom soil and nutes. I’ve added cal mag about 2 weeks ago as well. Or do I just wait everything out till the buds fully produce?
Welcome to the farm. Patience is key. They look good, but great buds take time.
:cool:

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Welcome .. Patients ,is a crucial factor as stated above,not sure of the Spotting ,you would need to take a good photo of the area affected and post it for Others to have a better Idea. and there are plenty of people who will help around the farm .. grow strong :)

Garlitz7

Garlitz7

Welcome .. Patients ,is a crucial factor as stated above,not sure of the Spotting ,you would need to take a good photo of the area affected and post it for Others to have a better Idea. and there are plenty of people who will help around the farm .. grow strong :)
Here’s a better pic closer up

53365768 046D 40A4 B302 64E8607F360D
RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Is that the same plant as in your first pics above in regular light?

When unable to see the trichomes, the hairs are the next best way to tell ripeness. When 80-90% of the white hairs have changed color, its a good estimate of peak ripeness. :cool:

Top Bottom