"daytime" Vs "night Time" Strains

• Thread starter BioStimz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BioStimz

BioStimz

Do you prefer one over the other, and why?

I'm assuming this is another way of describing sativa vs indica for individuals with a high-sensitivity?

Indica vs sativa copy

I ask because I have yet to find any strain whatsoever - that isn't perfect for day or night.

~

K

kansabis

I don't prefer one over the other but I do judge the type of high a certain plant gives me and use it based on what im wanting to feel at the time. That said I do prefer sativas over indicas or at least the sativa type high.

BioStimz

BioStimz

I don't prefer one over the other but I do judge the type of high a certain plant gives me and use it based on what im wanting to feel at the time. That said I do prefer sativas over indicas or at least the sativa type high.
So is it because the sativa-high allows you to function better vs the heavier-medicated indica feeling?

K

kansabis

So is it because the sativa-high allows you to function better vs the heavier-medicated indica feeling?
Kinda sorta,I guess I just enjoy the more upbeat head high than,holy shit I can't move and I'm drooling all over myself high,ok drooling was a little off thnx to cottonmouth but you get the idea.lol I do tend to do sativa more during day but if I need to calm down a good indica hybrid works better usually.

Dunge

Dunge

My daughter and I have spent some quality time sharing a bowl and yammering on about those insights facilitated by herb.

The most adhesive notion is this:
Marijuana is an mental enabler.
She will offer you what you ask of her.
If you wish to be put down, down you go.
If you find shoveling snow desirable, she will help.
This idea offers we, the users, agency over outcome.
Or so it might be.

This is not to say that different strains have a variety of chemical distinctions.
But I see the gross indica / sativa classes as more a marketing framework than a real thing.

Testing this idea is problematic, because subjects and experimenters are the same, and we are smoking pot.
Not to mention, it may be just wrong.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I puff the most hardest hitting indicas that I can find all day all night that's just my preferred smoke. Im a ball of energy and suffer from anxiety and lack of focus and indicas just even me out . i think sativas have their place and i do keep a jar or 4 around for when that need comes like sunday when the wife wants me to clean and be an adult

K

kansabis

It definitely comes down to the individual using it and also I think the persons tolerance plays a big role too,if you don't smoke cert often and you take a few too many times of even a sativa you will probably feel like bedtime or at least more of that kinda stone.

BioStimz

BioStimz

I puff the most hardest hitting indicas that I can find all day all night that's just my preferred smoke. Im a ball of energy and suffer from anxiety and lack of focus and indicas just even me out . i think sativas have their place and i do keep a jar or 4 around for when that need comes like sunday when the wife wants me to clean and be an adult
Yeah I definitely dig the potent indicas.... but I really like the 70/30 or 60/40 hybrids.

~

Last edited:
xavier7995

xavier7995

Sativas for me, think the wife is on board as well. I like the mental stimulation and they seem to have a better effect on my mood, indicas don't put a smile on my face in the same way.

Day or night isn't really an issue, but I am worn out enough already, do not need more any more encouragement to nod off at 7pm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom