Dazed and Killer Haze Outdoor at 34 North

• Thread starter greenpharmd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Picture 015
Hey everybody. This is my first time growing anything from Pisces Genetics. I chose to grow Dazed and Killer Haze. I bet I am in for some awesome dank from these strains! I have 2 Dazed and 1 Killer Haze going outdoors this summer.
Here are the Dazed plants.

Picture 014

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Here is the Killer Haze.
Picture

So far, the Dazed plants seem more vigorous. I'm sure the Killer Haze will catch up. Our temps have been very high so far this season.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Cool man, I'm looking forward to seeing how these do outdoors! I hope mother nature is good to you this season.

stay green

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

well that sucked. I am getting a pack of the killer haze sent to me from a friend, (got almost my whole seed collection ripped along with almost all my equipment by my first ever and last grow partner, an ex-friend of 39 years). Sucks what greed does to people. Anyway, really was hoping to see more, but I will put up some pics here at the farm when i get them cracked and rocking. going to put them in an old chicken coop, should do pretty good - central california, base of the foothills, just can't beat it for outdoor - even though it gets pretty hot,, if they have enough water they thrive in it. My neighbor had some 18ft tall blue dreams last year, until he got shut down by code enforcement - god I love it, " excuse me but you can't grow that many that big here, can you please cut those down" no jail, no busting the doors in - civilization at its finest. lmao!! (dude had 99 plants in holes dug 4x4 in a residential neighborhood smack dab in between two elementary schools, within say 600 ft of both. No cover over the top, black plastic up the fence to block view and no odor control. Dumbass!!)

Top Bottom