Dea: Marijuana Homegrows Are ‘the New Meth Houses'

• Thread starter GreenHouser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Forget them what sacrifices you done made for your country ... Dea are the females of the court house and they wanna change law start with the drinking and driving law and oh pick me I got another good one the freak drive on a phone law you guys still don't get it I feel sorry for you dear days because the real criminal is the court system point blank period imy use stiems for 15 months of service oversea to include another year and six month end result PTSD so would you want a bunch of highly trained PTSD veterans to snap I don't think so you don't even have enough police for those kind of number alone here in the state of Colorado what makes you sure you can stop them from snapping those meds don't work they make them commit suicide so they will stop taking so my advice talk to your community or better yet use common sense to help find a solution because that ain't it and meth house I can laugh and stay this with a straight face you fucker brought that shit here in the 70s way before I was born if you didn't want it here should have done your job I would help get rid of all but that's not my job sincerely

Red khalifa
you really should type slower and use more periods and/or commas because that shit was really hard to read lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Forget them what sacrifices you done made for your country ... Dea are the females of the court house and they wanna change law start with the drinking and driving law and oh pick me I got another good one the freak drive on a phone law you guys still don't get it I feel sorry for you dear days because the real criminal is the court system point blank period imy use stiems for 15 months of service oversea to include another year and six month end result PTSD so would you want a bunch of highly trained PTSD veterans to snap I don't think so you don't even have enough police for those kind of number alone here in the state of Colorado what makes you sure you can stop them from snapping those meds don't work they make them commit suicide so they will stop taking so my advice talk to your community or better yet use common sense to help find a solution because that ain't it and meth house I can laugh and stay this with a straight face you fucker brought that shit here in the 70s way before I was born if you didn't want it here should have done your job I would help get rid of all but that's not my job sincerely

Red khalifa
Im a vet....active.... none of that reserve/national guard bullshit. You know whats makes me feel more accomplished?... getting 10 people completely off narcotics and 5 grow their own meds now.

P

PharmHand

Im a vet....active.... none of that reserve/national guard bullshit. You know whats makes me feel more accomplished?... getting 10 people completely off narcotics and 5 grow their own meds now.
Fuck yeah!

xenon730

xenon730

Its way easier to read if you top your weed bowls with a little speed
sounds like a recipe for a hand cleaned floor and watching the windows cause the neighbors keep peaking in.

Dan789

Dan789

Just topping my bowl of cereal with a few cups of coffe, but hasn't seemed to be working yet, I'll continue.
On a side note I did see in the "news" that some kid OD'd by drinking a few energy drinks and died, and how "they're" now going to legislate that into keeping kids safe, fuck they're kids and they do stupid shit. Then not five minutes later a gripe about marijuana edibles are causing kids (again) to eat said medicines and become high where they're having to be treated (how?) in the local hospitals, and you guessed it some idiot in the legislature has a solution. Too much crazy shit on top of the circus of the political shitstorm. Makes me listen to more music.

Latest posts

Top Bottom