dear reeferman

• Thread starter oldhairygrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oldhairygrower

refferman i have a question about a strain i am currently growing it is called purple gsus i was told it is crossed G13 purple haze and gods gift and it was from reeferman seeds have you ever crossed this and if so any info on the strain would be great i dont want to misrepresent you or your seeds i want to know what i have i got my clones from a private source in cali and so far it is a great grower but it seems to take a long time to finish i am at 12 weeks now and still not ready almost but not yet i am thinking 13 to 14 weeks
if you need any further info pm me and i will fill you in if i can

thank you for the great work you do
OHG

R

Reeferman

yes its from me its a cross between purple haze and g13 xgod bud

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Man that's a long time , mine finished in I think 10 weeks . Yours might be the PH pheno

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Rm

im curious to kno which cut of purple haze might this be?

R

Reeferman

The purple came from a dirt bag named quijo aka hothouse flowers aka some other dirt bag names who ripped me off for like 10 k us worth of seeds .
That he than knocked off in a really bad way and called his own , I can't recall where he got the purple haze it was much like a nevs haze we got a really nice male .
don't ever trust this guy or his looser friend who owns uk 420
RM

N

Nirrity

Then this Purple Haze must be a pheno from Oldtimers Haze. The same seeds stock was gifted to A.C.E. Seeds but they isolated different phenos in the spectrum from green to purple...

R

Reeferman

I retired it in some degree because the origional haze is so superior for breeding its more consistant.
RM

Top Bottom