Death star..

• Thread starter DeathStar303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

could you name some complex strains so I can get a feel for what you speak of im intrigued at your vast knowledge?

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

not my favorite either, but super high yielding of freek mode bag reek doja. super high yielding. life changing. i'm getting ready to try a TLO ds run. see if i can get that new tennis ball container/ horseradishy black licorice flavour complete to the end. auto gleek like.
btw: goji og kush!!!!!

619ster

619ster

not my favorite either, but super high yielding of freek mode bag reek doja. super high yielding. life changing. i'm getting ready to try a TLO ds run. see if i can get that new tennis ball container/ horseradishy black licorice flavour complete to the end. auto gleek like.
btw: goji og kush!!!!!
OK that's a great description of the taste! I got the same type tastes from the one my boy has. May actually be real. I clowned him because I thought it wasn't. May still not be, but now I know what he has may actually be a ECSD x Sensi Star cross if not the actual Death Star cut.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
IMG 0475
IMG 0477
IMG 0480
Ok so I got some pics of the two differnt cuts of Death Star, I know I know that theses may not be the real deal, please take a look let me now what you think about the two cuts.....Thanks

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

haha dammit their still just lil ones, gonna hafta wait a week or two for them to express their traits more:p Take it easy

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
haha dammit their still just lil ones, gonna hafta wait a week or two for them to express their traits more:p Take it easy

Alright Alright. getting jumpy over hoping I got the real deal...:D

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Joe from TeamDeathStar is the Creator of the Deathstar and the Dumpster he holds all the Ohio cuts still 95SensiStar,LemonG,Dumpster,ECSD. The Real Deal DeathStar is in the hands of 5 people he confirmed it with me they also sell the cut. The lowest it went for was 2500 a cut Joe is now in CO doing a big grow there so expect the RealDeal DeathStar to be in sum of the Collectives there!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Joe from TeamDeathStar is the Creator of the Deathstar and the Dumpster he holds all the Ohio cuts still 95SensiStar,LemonG,Dumpster,ECSD. The Real Deal DeathStar is in the hands of 5 people he confirmed it with me they also sell the cut. The lowest it went for was 2500 a cut Joe is now in CO doing a big grow there so expect the RealDeal DeathStar to be in sum of the Collectives there!
Funny story, met some cool heads today from Ohio.... the dude claimed he knew the original death star crew.... picked his brains for a minute then asked for pics.... did better with samples.... i'll say its def the real deal, and i promise more than 5 people hold that cut. funny how i just met him, but hearing him talk about it for five mins... then through talkin all the other strains (tryin to get the REAL ghost off him LOL) and looking at stuff, he straight up offered most anything in his garden, including the original death star.... maybe i'll have to pick it up.

his name was Joe too.... but he isnt doing a huge "grow" he's blasting extracts for a dispensary out here right now... like 2000 g runs and shit.... epic. wonder if its one in the same, cause if not thats a crazy coincidence.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

hahaha :D:D ..........most ohioans are very friendly with giving genetics out, it's when they want money for a cut that you know you found the lifetime keeper. Take it easy

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

or just a greedy grower ;)

i never ask for money for my cuts. i guess they're all bunk under that calculation... unless people in ohio are different from everywhere else in the world.

he offered me all of em... all he wanted was my apricot LOL

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

yeah those kids are scattered all over some live in the pnw and have farms below them

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

or just a greedy grower ;)

i never ask for money for my cuts. i guess they're all bunk under that calculation... unless people in ohio are different from everywhere else in the world.
i wouldnt give my cuts out but if I met someone fuck ya money talks, its when I develop a relationship with someone shit is seinfeld over here you can have whatever cereal you want.
mw

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

^^ right on mwd, i have yet to meet another cat that will just give out his elite keepers to a random person, standard genetics should be shared but 20+ year old strains.........never met one dude that would let them go without some cash or something else equally as dank, and im not talkin bout the DS and dumpster, im talkin bout old school genetics that have been kept alive.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

how about 25 year old?? LOL. not trying to bust your balls, but homie gave me these with zero hesitation..... sometimes people just understand its more about the point than the green or how thick you can get your pockets lined. and i used to be a car salesman, i know all about not keeping a dime on the table. the gratitude of letting someone else get somethign if fucking fire without the pain of searching since you already did is more gratification that any money could pay me... thats just my opinion though....
Jan2013beans 5

there was also some original reeferman stock, along with some other crazy craziness. what goes around comes around.... guess thats all...

Top Bottom