Death star..

• Thread starter DeathStar303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
hey @oscar169 - how did these flower out?
They both were the same, nothing special, Ended up being Shit just like everything Else I brought home from the D that day, Those were the last Clones I ever bought, I only do breeder packs of beans now. I don't waste time on clones anymore unless they are from people that I know that....;)

ftwendy

ftwendy

Sheeeiiitttt.....that's a bummer. Still, many thanks dude :)

If you have some pics toss em up please.

GoClutch

GoClutch

DEATH STAR was the first strain I ever grew on a professional level- Im from Cincinnati Ohio and my GF at the time had a bunch of mothers her ex BF (one of the original creators of the strain apparently) had given to her to hold on to. And damn was it dank- and heavy! I would LOVE to have the opportunity to grow her again, smell that unmistakable aroma again and reminisce on the good times with that old GF of mine!:) If anyone can help..

Jblaze

Jblaze

I've yet to run across a cut of ds I'm from Ohio to the 419! Looks like I been on the wrong forums all these years with all the ohio boys here haha

Ryguy45

Ryguy45

First time growing death star..week 6. I'm a veteran smoker and for whatever reason, I have never gotten more stoned than on the death star!!

IMG 20181024 054349
IMG 20181023 192647
C

CashCrops

2019, where's the DS? Cuts, finished..anything? I have had it and I could smell it coming before my friend got to my house. Litterly the stinkiest I have had the pleasure of smoking and put me down like ketamine.

Top Bottom