Deficiency Or Burn?

• Thread starter Maingrow85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maingrow85

Maingrow85

Hey crowd, tell me what you think. Soil grow mush compost/shelf organic pot soil with organic amended nutrients, in 5 gal sp, 3.5 x 7 room with one timber 400watt cob (turned down to 60%ish) and one 125wt qb, humidity 50% temp 78-79. I have used a few compost teas that have done good. Not heavy nutrient teas just simple compost, molasses, kelp and about one tablespoon of fish with a pinch of rock dust. The tea is good to go same recepe used for years no issues on other plants whatsoever. These look good as far as buds, a little slower than I'd like (I read leds can do that) but seems like potassium deficiency to me. I added a inch ish topdress of completely finished super soil once (not much Imo) and a top dressed a couple weeks later of sea bird, kelp, greensand, azomite mix (only qtr cup ish each and one foiler spray of kelp a week ago. I had light burn to hell when I moved them in I wasn't used to LEDs but cleaned most of it off and this deficiency look has been goin for a week now. Any feedback I'd appreciate it. The brown tips on some made me feel like nute burn but I believe it to be from the lights. Thanks

IMG 20180809 172938680
Toaster79

Toaster79

Stop throwing things at her. She didn't get a chance to eat herself through that pot before you started dumping all sorts in there. You spoiled your soup.

Maingrow85

Maingrow85

Stop throwing things at her. She didn't get a chance to eat herself through that pot before you started dumping all sorts in there. You spoiled your soup.
So something like overfed from the start.?

Maingrow85

Maingrow85

Probably the mushroom compost that stuff is super hot. Also I believe you have some bug action going on.
Well they grew up in the mushroom for almost two months in the five gl in the same soil with no problems. Then moved inside added the pinch of top dress super soil and one top dress feed a few weeks ish later and stuff just got funny.

Maingrow85

Maingrow85

They looked perfect before i took em indoors and looked good indoors for a couple weeks then got sketch..
Probably the mushroom compost that stuff is super hot. Also I believe you have some bug action going on.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Are you allowing your soil to sit for a couple weeks before you plant into it?

Maingrow85

Maingrow85

Are you allowing your soil to sit for a couple weeks before you plant into it?
Yes soil was good to go. I left two bushes outside in the same soil started at the same time and they look good. This is one in the same soil outdoors same age

IMG 20180724 093147880
CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Yeah I thought it was thrips, that some pretty good damge from them. Just for future reference don't ever go into flower with a bug problem I can't stress that to you enough.

Maingrow85

Maingrow85

The only true different is different well water was used at the start then switched to rain water at usually.
Yeah I thought it was thrips, that some pretty good damge from them. Just for future reference don't ever go into flower with a bug problem I can't stress that to you enough.
Honestly I had zero bugs like the pic outdoors I posted until I got indoors and as I already know it was coming they showed..

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Well your rain water is nuetrual and I bet your well water is a lower pH. You moved them in and got bugs once inside? You probably brought them in from outside and didn't know it. Even tho your plant does look good they probably had thrips action still.

Maingrow85

Maingrow85

Only real difference in the good looking bush outdoors posted and the ones inside are different well water, and indoors got the touch of super soil. That's really it. No other difference..

Top Bottom