Delta 9 Thc Fresh Out Of The Sublimation Apparatus

• Thread starter EugeneOregon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EugeneOregon

EugeneOregon

Ths is damn fresh Delta 9 THC straight out of my sublimator rig. This high purity level produces a deep body high, and slow onset and VERY deep cognitive high that stays deep and can be a nearly day long experience really. It certainly lights up the human endocannabinoid syatem like nothing else will lolz.

Some users have reported color shifts in their vision and all report an extremely pleasant and potent experience although those unfamiliar with very high potency may experience discomfort if care is not taken to dose lightly at first.

Pain patients who have been gifted some IMMEDIATELY ask how to obtain more of this, citing big time relief from chronic pain. When placed under my tongue, a dab of this disolves slowly at about the rate of a hard caramel and is almost tasteless. I normally vape but tested on myself oral ingestion. A pea size dose taken this way turned out to be a VERY stoney and intense body high and complete pain relief - for most of the day. I am a pain patient myself and am retired/disabled and only refine for personal use. I posted a bunch of vids how to do this on my youtube channel.
Delta 9 thc fresh out of the sublimation apparatus

My youtube channel shws how to do this with dispensary extract as a start;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgpyIwdkle_mz4v-DC5ujA

Latest posts

Top Bottom