Desperate For Advice On Ph Issues In Small 2 Gallon Reservoir

• Thread starter dsiomtw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@heisenbubble please don't laugh too hard ...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
Ya I recommend to start flushing now....

D

dsiomtw

@EventHorizan So just to be clear, you’re saying finish out the last 4-7 days with just pure ro and 0 nutes at all? Just don’t wanna f up the last week...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan So just to be clear, you’re saying finish out the last 4-7 days with just pure ro and 0 nutes at all? Just don’t wanna f up the last week...
And im thinking you prob got 12 to 14 days left...

D

dsiomtw

@EventHorizan @heisenbubble

OK so I was thinking this might be harvest weekend, but I think she needs more time?? She's still popping white pistils out of the tops of most of her flowers, and they are still fattening up day by day. Some sugar leaves here and there are starting to turn yellow, but 90% are still green...

1.jpg

2.jpg

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan @heisenbubble

OK so I was thinking this might be harvest weekend, but I think she needs more time?? She's still popping white pistils out of the tops of most of her flowers, and they are still fattening up day by day. Some sugar leaves here and there are starting to turn yellow, but 90% are still green...

1.jpg

2.jpg
Chop her next weekend.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I got about a week left myself...
Mystery strain. Be the last time I run this too...

20180216_185226-jpg.778812

D

dsiomtw

Thanks guys. Next weekend it is.

I’ll certainly be experimenting with other high CBD strains but I actually really like this one. People with grow diaries claim to pretty easily get 3-4 ozs per plant from this little auto, which is more than enough for me if I can get anywhere near that.

I’m already planning my new set up, and I think the main upgrade is from CFLs to LEDs. Next time around I’ll probably do one of these and one of something else - and I won’t make all the same mistakes as I did with this first grow. I REALLY stunted the crap out of this auto for a good 3 weeks until you guys came to my rescue.

D

dsiomtw

Yup, definitely not any monster buds. BUT they are getting bigger every day, with noticeable calyx growth every day. Hopefully another week and they’ll be decent.

Anything I can feed in this last week to encourage them to grow? Or just continue as I’ve been doing? I’m at about 160 ppm right now and just topping up with ro...

The good news is that, while I’ve never done it since this my first grow, my understanding is that all of these trich covered leaves I trim will be almost as good as the flowers for vaping.

I see alot of leaves and not many calyxs.pretty shitty genetics.i would look elsewhere next time for seeds

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yup, definitely not any monster buds. BUT they are getting bigger every day, with noticeable calyx growth every day. Hopefully another week and they’ll be decent.

Anything I can feed in this last week to encourage them to grow? Or just continue as I’ve been doing? I’m at about 160 ppm right now and just topping up with ro...

The good news is that, while I’ve never done it since this my first grow, my understanding is that all of these trich covered leaves I trim will be almost as good as the flowers for vaping.
Nope all the growing happens it week 4 thru 7, then they mature and swell up... which just means the calyx all swell up..

D

dsiomtw

Hmm. The calyxs on this girl are definitely still growing - there is new visible growth “inside” the buds just about every day. Or is that what you mean by swelling up?

Nope all the growing happens it week 4 thru 7, then they mature and swell up... which just means the calyx all swell up..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hmm. The calyxs on this girl are definitely still growing - there is new visible growth “inside” the buds just about every day. Or is that what you mean by swelling up?
Ya that is what I mean by swelling up...

D

dsiomtw

@EventHorizan @heisenbubble calyxes just keep growing and growing, buds are getting nice and firm. Here's a pic of one of the smallest lowest buds near the bottom (easiest to take a close up of in this damn box!) Aside from the calyxes being bigger she doesn't look much different than a week ago. I was planning on chopping this weekend but might let her go even longer until she actually looks done. What do you guys think?

1.jpg

D

dsiomtw

FYI that is the same bud in the 3rd picture at the bottom of post 266 above. What a difference 5 days has made!

H

heisen

Go ahead and go straight water man your there.do that for 5 days and chop

Latest posts

Top Bottom