Dhp Presents The Vero29 Angles 5x5 Grow

• Thread starter The Dawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats Up Farmer's And Farmett's . I'm Proud To Announce That The Dawgie Dawg Has A Brand Spanking New Granddaughter :party1:
Congrats bro. :D Just waiting for our # 2 to pop. Anytime now looks like. We aint getting any younger are we??? :( Treat her like a treasure.Good grandpa karma comin your way man.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank You And Welcome Brother Jumpincactus :smoking:
Well thank ya. :D Do believe I will sub and tag along!!! Lets get this out of the way right out the gate tho. I aint gonna feel like me and you have a chemistry till you change your handle to "Da Dawg" lol j/k bro........ peace out

sixstring

sixstring

Congrats dawgy,in the blink of an eye you'll have 8 or 10 of the lil buggerz zippin around wreckin all your stuff haha.
We got another on the way which will make 8 for us and well im not even that old but when i think about that shit i feel it.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Congrats dawgy,in the blink of an eye you'll have 8 or 10 of the lil buggerz zippin around wreckin all your stuff haha.
We got another on the way which will make 8 for us and well im not even that old but when i think about that shit i feel it.
Yes indeed true statement. The energy the wee ones can put out is dizzying to say the least. Wish I still had half of what little sophia has at 5. Damn man. Seems she was only 1 a few days ago. Really puts perspective to the thinking that the older we get the faster time seems to go. BTW How you been six? Alls well I hope....... :D:smoking: peace out

The Dawg

The Dawg

IMG 6230
IMG 6231
IMG 6232
IMG 6233
IMG 6234
IMG 6235
IMG 6236

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Guys However My Newest Granddaughter Makes Number 4 My Oldest Is 10 And Yes I'm That Old Lmao :party1:
Mhhhhh sounds like Da Dawg is round my age. And truth be known feeling every damn day of it. You know your old when you can go to bed fine and wake up with aches and pains for no good reason. Happens to me every day!!!!

Last edited:
The Dawg

The Dawg

Mhhhhh sounds like Da Dawg is round my age. And truth be known feeling every damn day of it. You know your old when you can go to bed fine and wake up with aches and pains for no good reason. Happens to me every day!!!!

No Chit And The Common Back Pain Anit A Pulled Muscle Either!!!!!!

Psa If You Have Back Pain And Your Urine Has A Gawd Awful Smell Go Seek Medical Attention Before You End Up In The Emergency Room For 8 Hours!!!!! The Brinks Truck Will Probley Deliver That Bill :cry:

The Dawg

The Dawg

Sorry For The Lack Of Updates This Past Week I've Been Under The Weather Dealing With A Nasty Kidney Infection. It Was All I Could Do To Take Care Of My Ladies. I Managed And Last Night I Gave Them Their Pre Flowering Trim :party1:

IMG 6246
IMG 6247
IMG 6248
IMG 6249
IMG 6250
IMG 6251
IMG 6252
IMG 6253
IMG 6254
IMG 6255

DAT

DAT

Lookin gooooood ! Hope you feel better soon ! Congrats on the new addition to your family. Good luck with your move yo OHIo. I hope you like it there. peace brother!

The Dawg

The Dawg

Lookin gooooood ! Hope you feel better soon ! Congrats on the new addition to your family. Good luck with your move yo OHIo. I hope you like it there. peace brother!
I Feel So Honored That The Queen Of WaterFarming Has Graced My Thread :cool:

Thank You Sis For The Kind Words. I Really Looking Forwards To The Move To Ohio. I Will Travel Back For The Summer To Spoil My Grand Kids :party1:

Kingpossum

Kingpossum

Nice setup dawg,
Was wondering wat the pvc piping for at the start, great netting system.
how they hell isall this trimming n stuff happening with all that framing...
some crazy ass mission impossible harness system, hangin from the rafters m8?

DAT

DAT

I Feel So Honored That The Queen Of WaterFarming Has Graced My Thread :cool:

Thank You Sis For The Kind Words. I Really Looking Forwards To The Move To Ohio. I Will Travel Back For The Summer To Spoil My Grand Kids :party1:
I think your makin a good move. Thank you for the compliment, but I ain’t no queen.im jus a ghetto superstar.

Latest posts

Top Bottom