Di Wee Dalat?

• Thread starter potentinfinite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
potentinfinite

potentinfinite

I was on Overgrow years ago and was following a thread about a southeast asian strain this user "Di Wee Dalat" had brought over from Dalat I watched as these beautiful sativas stretched and filled his whole room....I followed the thread to finish and curing and the buds looked so amazing...I just had to grow this stuff being the sativa fan that I am....we corresponded for awhile, and we were talking about sending me some seed....he gave me the green light and when I went to send him my addy Overgrow.com had been shut down.....so I was wondering if any other ogers managed to get thier hands on this strain and/or if "Di Wee" developed it furthur and if so if its available at any seedbanks...............

potentinfinite

potentinfinite

That good ole' labor of love ........subtle sativas some people might not see it as "potent"... the land of brickweed cultivates appreciation for subtlety....did i spell that right?

Marksurfs

Marksurfs

I was on Overgrow years ago and was following a thread about a southeast asian strain this user "Di Wee Dalat" had brought over from Dalat I watched as these beautiful sativas stretched and filled his whole room....I followed the thread to finish and curing and the buds looked so amazing...I just had to grow this stuff being the sativa fan that I am....we corresponded for awhile, and we were talking about sending me some seed....he gave me the green light and when I went to send him my addy Overgrow.com had been shut down.....so I was wondering if any other ogers managed to get thier hands on this strain and/or if "Di Wee" developed it furthur and if so if its available at any seedbanks...............
I grew out the Dalat , I got the seeds from Di Wee Dalat through Uncle Ben on OvergrowAmercia.com . It was a hard strain to grow due to the flower period but was well worth the time . The high was amazing . Marksurfs ..

Top Bottom