Diagnosis Help Please

• Thread starter ivourbiggun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ivourbiggun

ivourbiggun

Diagnosis help please

Evening all I’m new here and also a newbie grower and need some help diagnosing my California orange grown in plant magic soil also using organic feed which I have only used once a couple of weeks ago but was to soon after repotting and got nute burn (I think) and also I overwatered her but she recovered but now she has drooped and has turned dark green aswell the temp and humidity are fine I’m just not sure if it’s from overwatering or maybe a nitrogen toxicity any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated I have another plant in there exact same strain and she looks perfect it’s just this one also she was always in front and bigger then the other

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
View attachment 782926
Evening all I’m new here and also a newbie grower and need some help diagnosing my California orange grown in plant magic soil also using organic feed which I have only used once a couple of weeks ago but was to soon after repotting and got nute burn (I think) and also I overwatered her but she recovered but now she has drooped and has turned dark green aswell the temp and humidity are fine I’m just not sure if it’s from overwatering or maybe a nitrogen toxicity any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated I have another plant in there exact same strain and she looks perfect it’s just this one also she was always in front and bigger then the other
When you repot. Do you keep feeding?

ivourbiggun

ivourbiggun

When you repot. Do you keep feeding?
No I did it the once and then laid off I was going to introduce again next water but not so sure now as she’s not looking as happy atm

ivourbiggun

ivourbiggun

All the tips have burn looks like... Just water them at 6.8 for a few weeks.
That’s what I have been doing for the past couple of weeks that’s why I was thinking about reintroducing it do you think it’s still to early then or shall I just feed one and then water the darker one for a bit

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Search deficiency and burn...hows runoff ph.. Did you test the dirt?

ivourbiggun

ivourbiggun

Search deficiency and burn...hows runoff ph.. Did you test the dirt?
I have searched and it looks like nitrogen toxicity or overwatering but it also looks like a couple of others lol that’s why I was after a couple of other opinions so I can narrow it down I haven’t tested the ph yet just in case it is overwatering then don’t wanna pile loads more water in on top and yeah I tested the dirts ph it’s jus below 7

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Run off tested at 5.8 today and the water going in was at 7.1
Sweet... Now you know the soil is way off... Now that you know that you should not add anything or put in flower till those numbers are within .5 of each other... And im out

ivourbiggun

ivourbiggun

Sweet... Now you know the soil is way off... Now that you know that you should not add anything or put in flower till those numbers are within .5 of each other... And im out
Flushed through and turned the lamp down and she’s come back to life so now will try and get back on a watering schedule and won’t feed her for a week or so unless I see some sort of sign she’s hungry.

Thanks for help guys much appreciated

Latest posts

Top Bottom