Did I Burn Wit Nutes Or Nute Def

• Thread starter Mrpeaks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mrpeaks

Idn if i burnt plants with too much nutes or if they have nutrients deficiency theres in turpur soiless mix one gallon pots heavy 16 veg a and b nutes i only fed once with nutes but i think i put too much not sure

Did i burn wit nutes or nute def
Did i burn wit nutes or nute def 2
Did i burn wit nutes or nute def 3
Did i burn wit nutes or nute def 4
Did i burn wit nutes or nute def 5
Did i burn wit nutes or nute def 6
Did i burn wit nutes or nute def 7
Did i burn wit nutes or nute def 8
TheRemer

TheRemer

Tha
Idn if i burnt plants with too much nutes or if they have nutrients deficiency theres in turpur soiless mix one gallon pots heavy 16 veg a and b nutes i only fed once with nutes but i think i put too much not sure
That girl needs water for a while to get that shit out of the soil.

Monster762

Monster762

I would flush then run just calmag in next watering. Use your nutes at half strength for a bit. The calmag will help correct the lockout and it will absorb the future nutes better. A deficiency in calcium or magnesium will slow plant because it will stop uptaking nutes. It will stop taking water too. I would push clean water through it real good then hit it with cal-mag. If your not sure about tap I use distilled water. 75cents a gallon make sure it's not just purified mineral enhanced. You want just plain thin clean water. May be a waste of .75 but I feel better knowing it's low to no ppm of anything in it.

I

Inverse

I would recommend flushing w/ 35% H2O2 and applying cal/mag as a foliage spray to quickly correct the defiance. The leaf damage doesn't seem to start at the tip and radiate towards the center of the leaf leading me to believe this is cal/mag deficiency rather than overfeeding. Just my .02, hope it help. Good luck, let us know what you decide to do and post your results for others to learn from.
1tsp/gal 35% H2O2 for the flush, water until you have a minimum of 20% runoff.
1ml/qt of cal/mag for the foliage spray, I would add a drop of Ivory dish soap a wetting agent and apply to the underside of the leaves before the dark cycle. After your soil dries from the flush I would use half strength nutrients and begin supplementing the cal/mag at half strength as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom