Did I Do This Scrog Right?

• Thread starter Weedbro95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedbro95

Weedbro95

At day 63 veg. Just got done pruning out a lot of lower growth. Did I scrog correct? And How much longer until I should switch to flower? Thanks and pics below.

Did i do this scrog right
Did i do this scrog right 2
Did i do this scrog right 3
Did i do this scrog right 4
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I have never done scrog but it looks like you draped a net over the plants.
But besides that, i have to ask you are they vegging in the same pot for 63 days and you are scroging them in the same pot for flowering?
Hmmm never done it, but even in smart pots that is too long imo. Cannabis is very hungry and throws out an amazing root system. I don’t know, i have doubts about this.

F

FutureGrower

At day 63 veg. Just got done pruning out a lot of lower growth. Did I scrog correct? And How much longer until I should switch to flower? Thanks and pics below.

It looks fine but very small for 63 days in. If the plants you have get alot of stretch you can flip them now or let them fill into the scrog a little more

Weedbro95

Weedbro95

I have never done scrog but it looks like you draped a net over the plants.
But besides that, i have to ask you are they vegging in the same pot for 63 days and you are scroging them in the same pot for flowering?
Hmmm never done it, but even in smart pots that is too long imo. Cannabis is very hungry and throws out an amazing root system. I don’t know, i have doubts about this.
The nets are on good, they just aren’t very tight. Yes I’ve used the same pots since seed to now, don’t plan on changing. They are 7 gal pots in fox farms soil. I heard longer you veg the bigger yield I can get, so have done a long veg haha.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
The nets are on good, they just aren’t very tight. Yes I’ve used the same pots since seed to now, don’t plan on changing. They are 7 gal pots in fox farms soil. I heard longer you veg the bigger yield I can get, so have done a long veg haha.
Yeah not a scrog guy, i can’t give advice on that.
Long vegging is fine so is transplanting in veg. Hope you don’t run into any problems.

Weedbro95

Weedbro95

Just wondering should I prune the stems up more? And after pruning should I wait a certain period before flipping to 12/12?

Monster762

Monster762

I’m doing my first scrog So no pro at it but I think you’re good to flip. After fixing you’re issues. You got something off. You check your ph? You got what looks like deficiency but tip burn with it. Using calmag yet ? 63 days.
What are feeds n how often? They might actually be binding those pots causing you’re leaves to look that way. You’re scrog idea I think is on point though. That’s what im doing anyways. I’d take your tops n try to spread em far apart as they’ll reach. theyll turn up to the light quickly. a day You’re gonna stretch and the point of the net is to keep things even.
you’re Doing good just research before jumping on things. They should pay me as much as I reccomend it but mykos or some kind micorazzie (can’t spell it) add to soil at transplant. It blows em up. It’s not a fertilizer as far as npk but makes a world of difference over not having it in there.

Madbud

Madbud

Looks righteous ‘bro. 7 gallons, you can wait a couple weeks to flip, maybe one more nitrogen feed. Watch for white flies, any leaf spotting. Easy on the water...but you already know all this :fire:

Weedbro95

Weedbro95

I’m doing my first scrog So no pro at it but I think you’re good to flip. After fixing you’re issues. You got something off. You check your ph? You got what looks like deficiency but tip burn with it. Using calmag yet ? 63 days.
What are feeds n how often? They might actually be binding those pots causing you’re leaves to look that way. You’re scrog idea I think is on point though. That’s what im doing anyways. I’d take your tops n try to spread em far apart as they’ll reach. theyll turn up to the light quickly. a day You’re gonna stretch and the point of the net is to keep things even.
you’re Doing good just research before jumping on things. They should pay me as much as I reccomend it but mykos or some kind micorazzie (can’t spell it) add to soil at transplant. It blows em up. It’s not a fertilizer as far as npk but makes a world of difference over not having it in there.
Yeah haha I ran out of calmg so had to do a feeding without it. I do a whole schedule of feeds usually twice a week.

Monster762

Monster762

Yeah haha I ran out of calmg so had to do a feeding without it. I do a whole schedule of feeds usually twice a week.
Yeah I’m trying first scrog in 4 gallon fabric bags.with a coco mix I made. Rooted clones im waiting to fill the squares to flip. They keep going up up up though so every day or 2 I got to move em again or it’s uneven. Im getting an even canopy this time. Reason I bought nets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom