Diesels Dog House

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Dry trim makes some bad ass bubble hash
yes sir...Im talkin bout chop time tho...I like to trim at chop and save what Ive trimmed in a brown paper bag for the bubble bags later on...the 73 micron makes the blonde hash ....my fav....the bag set I have is from when Bubbleman first came out with them back in the 90's....they still rock n roll.......now theres alot of off brands...but they still work just as good

Srenots

Srenots

just a quick link for the folks that dont know what we are talkin about with the Bubblebags.....if there is any....good sht to have for ur trim , 5 gallon...$30 on amazon, these will work just fine

Bubblebags

Srenots

Srenots

yes sir...Im talkin bout chop time tho...I like to trim at chop and save what Ive trimmed in a brown paper bag for the bubble bags later on...the 73 micron makes the blonde hash ....my fav....the bag set I have is from when Bubbleman first came out with them back in the 90's....they still rock n roll.......now theres alot of off brands...but they still work just as good
btw....when trim dries...put it the freezer until ur ready to run it thru the bags....and all good, of course this info is for the folks that dont know already know

Last edited:
Top Bottom