DigitalGenetics

DigitalGenetics

Breeder
Male: White Fire OG # 3 X Snowlotus
Female: Afghani # 1
Flowering time: 55-59 days
Indica/Sativa: 60/40
Yield: High Yields

Classic Afghani at its finest, with a twist! Another easy grower, that will keep you guessing. She vegged exceptionally well, and loved being topped multiple times. Stretch lasted just under two weeks. Flowering set in quick fast with this strain, not noticing dominant top bud sites until around the end of week 2. Trichromes production did not start to take off until around week 3, but when it did, it went crazy. Buds looked to be growing quite slowly until week 5 then BAM..it was like they woke up from a long nap and didn't slow down until harvest at 56 days. I could have waited another week for extra bud size, but not necessary.

In my experience, this Afghani is always a hard hitter, like this particular strain, but this cross comes with a shot of uplifting energy that will easily carry you through the day. Great for daytime use, with just the right amount of pain relief that won't keep you on the couch.
Smells very sweet, with a few other floral notes. Taste sweet, with a bit of spicey. Smooth on the lungs. I would HIGHLY recommend this strain as for daytime use. Probably not the best choice for before bed.

White fire widow og
White fire widow og 2

Freshone

Freshone

Shit could be fire and I wouldnt buy it,why glorify a group who seeks to destroy everyone and everything?poor choice.
I think logic has the right idea he just calls his crosses what they are,no gimmicky names.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Way to be positive!
Its what im known for....not.im the most cynical bugger i know.wen im presented with any given situation my mind automatically trys to work out what the worste case scenario for that situation will b.i dont do intentionally it just happens.it drives people up the wall at times.

Top Bottom