DigitalGenetics

DigitalGenetics

Breeder
Digital genetics  white firewidow og
Digital genetics  white firewidow og 2
Digital genetics  white firewidow og 3

B

Burned Haze

How about post it , no one cares about 1 picture and a stupid strain name (suggestions ,
Not dissing ) information means everything (exp when it's seed and not clone cause a pheno can be so broad !)

You did it for first strains you posted , just shows how lazy you are being or don't care? call me silly but I won't buy from breeders who have zero info on their strain and how it grows out (only reason I'm testing it ?)

DigitalGenetics

DigitalGenetics

Breeder
Your right sorry it wasn't even on this site here is the info my bad

Thanks
Drew

White Fire Widow OG

Male: White Fire OG # 3 X Snowlotus
Female: White Widow
Flowering time: 60-70 days
Indica/Sativa: 45/55
Yield: High Yields
Stretch: 2.5x

This relaxing and soothing herb hits both highs and lows. The flavors invigorates mental processes while facilitating physical release. Let these glorious heads treat your insides with old school flavors and holistic vibes These white honey buds produce herb that we hope you enjoy a potpourri of lemon and tropical smoothie flavors mixed in with our classic original diesel flavor. The White Fire Widow OG has high yields with tremendous resin production. . Expect a very sturdy plant that loves to bend and branch and to see world class resin production and flavors more complex than original white widow.

Top Bottom