Dilute Thc Oil For Oral Consumption.

• Thread starter Kr1s
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kr1s

Hi

I have searched for this answer countless places, but by far most threads I end up on is regarding vaping.

I have gotten my hands on some very strong THC paste/liquid, that I’d like to dilute for oral consumption by a tincture dropper or similar.

My friend told me this solution is around 95% pure, and I am inclined believe him, since I had a drop yesterday, and was stoned out of my mind for 9 hours (oops).

I hope someone can advise me on what liquid is best, and perhaps an estimate on mixing ratio if possible.
Intended use if for chronic back pain. Have tried prescribed THC oil (2.5%) 3x3 drops daily with good results, but its incredible expensive in Scandinavia.

Thank you.

Kris

Toaster79

Toaster79

Mix it with coconut oil at 9:1, get some gel caps from amazon and fill those caps. I got size 1 caps, each holds 0.5g so they come out at 50mg thc a cap.

K

Kr1s

Thank you very much for the reply. Doesn't it loose some of the potency when consumed like that?
Isen't a drop under the tongue the most efficient way to consume orally?(also considering the short time for full effect)

Sorry for all the questions, i'm really a novice when it comes to this stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom