Hello hello, I am currently in the beginning of my second auto grow. I grew a Dinafem fruit auto alongside a normal photoperiod grow and had horrible problems still got some good bud but not enough to justify my effort. I consider this my first dedicated auto grow. Overview: Seeds: Dinafem bonus seeds (feminized) - 3 Haze auto (2nd grade 90%) - 1 Critical+ auto Medium and Nutrients: - Botanicare coco coir in 1gal smart pots - Age old organics Humic 12 - Roots Organics full line - Soul synthetics Amino Aid & Big Swell - Epsom salt - GO CalMag+ (I am starting to think that this stuff doesn't work) - Worm castings Setup: I have a DR90II tent which is 3'x3'x6'. I have a Pro-Grow 180 LED light and a small duct booster fan along with a DIY carbon scrubber. My Plan: Well the plan was to try out the Roots line with RO water and not use anything else. That didn't end up happening (I'll explain in a bit). I am using an 18/6 lighting period and use the coco straight. I am following the Roots 5ml Master Schedule along with supplements (as of a few days ago, before without supplements). Progress so far: The seeds sprouted in about a week from planting (100% germ rate on 7 Dinafem seeds and counting). Everything started normally but after the first week the shit hit the fan. I got necrotic brown spots starting on the critical+. At first I though it was a calcium def so since my tap water is loaded with Ca I switched over to that and top dressed with worm casting for good measure. That had no effect. Eventually the plants got big enough to clearly show it was a magnesium def. Since then (yesterday) I started adding 1tsp/gal epsom to supply Mg and 5ml/gal Humic to make the most of it. Things are looking better today with no new spotting. That's what I have so far. I will post some pics soon and keep posting throughout this grow. Hope I didn't overlook anything, feel free to ask.