dip & grow

• Thread starter gudkarma
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gudkarma

i just scored some & wanted feedback.

lovers or haters?

simple to use &, personally, i have read more than a few rave reviews about it.

i bubble clone...

are you guys/girls pouring the leftover diluted solution into your rez?

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Dip n grow is all I use, I've tried the gels and powders but you cant argue with results.
Although I have never used a cloner/bubbler.
:yes
FJ

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
works great - that stuff is gnarly - you should wear gloves

not sure why I would add that to my res though?

F

FlorigenFreak

I have been using Dip'n'Grow for a couple years now, I soak 'em in it for quite a few minutes, not seconds......I also use bubble cloners and an EZcloner, have had great success and it's 3 times cheaper than these "Name Brand" gels and solutions.....
Hey Motherlode, I'm up by Sonora, where you at bro, I don't have PM abilities with this username yet, but I've wanted to contact you many times, hope you'll hit me back.

But YES dip'n'grow is the way to go.

Peace

Freak

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
wassup FF? do we know each other? (online or in the real world)

C

ClimateControl

Na, he dont know you

he is probly tired of you following his ass around :banana1sv6:

G

gudkarma

i'm giving dip & grow a HUGE thumbs up.

works great. easy to use.

got mad bumps on nearly 45 stems.

ever since i changed to my new larger lab, i was loosing 60 clones every two weeks.

before i broke my old set up down, i had a 100% rate for ages & ages.

started a war of sterilization & began an every two day water change campaign ...& added dip & grow ...GOT ROOTS!

i think using pool noodles (material) for clone plugs is a bad idea... which i got from a friend to save $ ...but really winds up a a very porous material that holds mad bacteria.

:dance

J

jakew215

all we use for my collective grow.

i do 100's of clones at a time with one cup. just clip like 5-8 clones in one hand then dip them (in diluted d-n-g) while you cut the next ones, then stab the ones that were soaking into rockwool and dip the ones you just cut, repeat. i can take 250+ clones at one time off two moms in less than an hour, and have 230+ root every time. i vote dip n gro.

on a side note, i use gel on my personal stuff. and a extra clean technique, using scalpels and trimming under water. i have no idea why just in my mind it makes the cuts stronger and healthier.

rockwool on top of perlite without a dome is how i clone.

R

RockPhosphate

Stuff works great! It does seem pretty toxic, but its super concentrated. You get your $'s worth. I mix my "dip" just below 20X dilution line. PH'd Rapid rooters and dip for 7 seconds. 90-100% success since I switched.

Phate

S

swizzlegrower

dilute 20 to one use that for dip they can be dipped for up to 15 min if hard stemed .....use 7.5 mills per 5 gallons to add to a rooting mix..... 5ml for ez cloner really just a commercial product avail to all.....real deal$$...cali growers cant have(dont sell)......my lawyer says environmental damage due to being in fllod plain... earthquake...mudslide zone....powerful harmones...use gloves....the alcohol(and other agents) actually penetrates the outter cambian layer....used since product came out in 1980

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
you can find this in just about any grow shop in cali swizzlegrower

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Ahh I had the stuff in my hands at the nursery today and put it back. Guess I will be going back.

N

NwNewb

First time I dipped them for 10 sec with 10x dilute.... Is that not long enough?

TortureKill

TortureKill

i just scored some & wanted feedback.

lovers or haters?

simple to use &, personally, i have read more than a few rave reviews about it.

i bubble clone...

are you guys/girls pouring the leftover diluted solution into your rez?
I love dip n grow all I use for cloning. I get 100% or near strike rate everytime. I razor cut, skuff, and stir the cutting around for about 10 seconds and root in fine peat. Once I see the first roots I dry out the medium, and the first watering is a diluted hygrozyme solution. Fastest rooting hormone I've ever used and coupled with hygrozyme I get the fastest, most healthy starts.

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

For me its a real toss up between Dipn Grow and Vita Grow as the best.

Top Bottom