Discoloration Of Leaves On Seedlings Grown In Coco

• Thread starter docmur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
docmur

docmur

Hey Guys

I'm growing 6 plants and yesterday I noticed some discoloration on the leafs, I'm not sure whats causing it. I'm growing a coco coir, and I'm using the: http://www.organicagardensupply.com/general-organics-feeding-schedule/ along with the nutrients. I've been making sure my PH is right around 5.8, last night I was at 5.77.

This was the plants second feeding, I did one last week and using 1/4 of the recommended chart, last night I used the a full dose. Does anyone know what could be causing these marks?

Thanks
S

Discoloration of leaves on seedlings grown in coco
Discoloration of leaves on seedlings grown in coco 2
Discoloration of leaves on seedlings grown in coco 3

Discoloration of leaves on seedlings grown in coco 4
Average

Average

Looks nitrogen deficient. Start by covering the cube... keep the moisture and food there.

docmur

docmur

Okay, I was going to add more soil tomorrow , so that will work.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Don’t get your leaves wet. Plant will get what it needs from the roots and coco is always wet anyway. I am not saying this is the cause but it may very well be. Whenever i get drops on my leaves i either get burns, or lately, pm.

Last edited:
RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

No need to wet leaves unless to raise humidity, then, sparingly. And, I only mist with rain water, which I filter after collecting. Anything else.... ain't natural.

Average

Average

Cover the cube and wet them in... 1/4 inch is optimal. Leave outer area dry. They love food and oxygen.

IMG 20180623 192049351
Top Bottom