Discolored Leaves In Wk3 Of Flower

• Thread starter plm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Yeah I flushed n they did like it. It's almost clean water time soon. I'm trying to revitalize soil with microbes n all and feeding them bud candy. That's it. No p or k but I know that may effect my yield.

T

Tearsofshiva

I think I'll just stick to giving clean water every watering until finish, 3 more weeks, I think she can pull it off without anything.
Use coconut water or aloe water, you can get hydrated forms to dilute into ur water from Build-a-soil

Monster762

Monster762

My plants overall look pretty good I'm just trying hard not to give in on them til they are absolutely ready. I'm not trying to be that guy kicking myself for missing those last couple weeks where they supposedly put weight on. I figure the bud candy is just different forms of sugars for the plant ,carbs and microbe foods. That should focus toward last minute gains.

Monster762

Monster762

I think I'll just stick to giving clean water every watering until finish, 3 more weeks, I think she can pull it off without anything.
You got3 weeks think about a light flush. May help. I know my plants loved it. I ran 10 gal clean water through 5 gal buckets. They immediately put off a great aroma. And are still putting off a good sweet strong smell days later. They are accepting the clean water. But my yellow hasn't gone away yet. Has not gotten worse but hasn't gone away.

plm

plm

Same here, it doesn't gets worse nor any better... I do clean water till finish.
Dunno what to say about that bud candy, it's just watered down molasses, some people claim it will alter the original taste of the strain, I mean if you have 3 different strains and use bud candy on all of them they will all end up taste the same, like sweet bubblegum or something I wouldn't want that, and besides, you can get those sugars and carbs from blackstrap molasses for 1/3 of the price and that's much cheaper and does pretty much the same or better.

I will do a light flush I think next week, since I have 3 gal pots I will use like 3gal of water per pot, then straight clean water final 2 weeks, if shit's goes south, I will try to delay the harvest as much as I can, but I think I can pull 3 more weeks.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Some of the pictures looked like you have either a calcium deficiency or toxicity and others look like you have root rot. I can't call it bro.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

I don't say I'm a pro by any means but I do have about 8 years knowledge. This is my little rack today at 29 days bloom.
20170918 164515

plm

plm

week 7 of flowering now, everything it's going nicely, the condition isn't improving nor going bad, i think i suffered a nute lock out, i did a light flush and it helped a bit I think not sure, maybe as you said, toxicity, nute burn, anyway I'm giving only clean water, cause in one week i'll chop it, but next grow I'll play closer attention.

Monster762

Monster762

week 7 of flowering now, everything it's going nicely, the condition isn't improving nor going bad, i think i suffered a nute lock out, i did a light flush and it helped a bit I think not sure, maybe as you said, toxicity, nute burn, anyway I'm giving only clean water, cause in one week i'll chop it, but next grow I'll play closer attention.
Did you run the flush? I run at least twice the pot size worth of water. I did a final final flush 2 days ago on one plant after running clean water for 2 weeks. I ran like 20 gal through it. Trichs are 50%+ amber I'm chopping soon. The runoff smelled bad. Then I look n drain holes were clogged. I cleared them and a fine black black dust come out in runoff. Stinking. I think roots were rotting. I'll inspect the roots when I chop. 5 gal paint bucket so can't really inspect earlier.

plm

plm

I use 3 gal pots and I ran like 3 gal of water on each pot for 8 plants and it's looking a bit better, buds started to pack some weight, it will be over soon, in like 1-2 weeks, i won't bother with anything atm, I will just give plain clean water till finish, and I will start next grow, and make sure this shit won't happen, gonna play close attention to my feeding schedules and stuff, I will keep it as light as possible, give nutes only when I spot deficiencies, use blackstrap molasses, epsom salts, and etc, gonna keep it clean, I want to use as less nutes as possible and stuff.

Gonna scrog 6 plants in 3 gal pots under 600W hps in 4x4 tent, critical kush and bubble kush, how's that sounding for a plan?

Perception

Perception

Had similar problem and fixed, but not sure what real issue was:

I had a very similar problem. Started out like photo below, then got that discoloration between veins just like yours. Plant had stunted growth. Another plant (grown from seeds) next to it had no problems.

I gave it a drink of OG Biowar Root Pack + Foliar pack (and foliar spray of it) and the problem totally went away! Hardly any nutrients added to soil, FFOF.

Some of the pictures looked like you have either a calcium deficiency or toxicity and others look like you have root rot. I can't call it bro.

As the OG Biowar products fixed mine, I'm thinking it was a root health problem too. But I don't know for sure what issue was, and would love to know. Maybe improper watering that let to sick roots?

I don't think you cando anything so close to harvest now though, but for next time.

IMG 9939
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

People who see deficiencies almost always think they have a nutrient deficiency. They'll add more, and more nutes causing more problems. YES, OCCASIONALLY it COULD be a nute problem, but 9 out of 10 times (when it's not bugs, off water temps etc) it's almost always a PH problem. I feed SUPER light on all my strains....8-1.3 ec in flower. Keep the nutes light enough to keep the plants healthy, but don't trust what your water co is telling you what the ph of your tap is. I check my ec, and ph with 2 meters. I also check the runoff on each table.

plm

plm

I just harvested mine, they made it through, my problem seemed to be VPD, anyway this weed is awesome, very nice uplifting high.

Top Bottom