Dispensary Doghouse !!

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clawmark

Clawmark

Seamaiden; Steep Hill, CW Analytical and Pure Analytics started the Association of California Cannabis Labs a couple of years ago in order to establish some semblance of uniform standards. I don't believe that ever worked as there seems to have been a lot of bickering between the labs. I have used CW and Steep Hill for testing on a single batch and got three different test results ( Steep Hill was used twice at Harborside and Elemental). There was far more variance in THC percentage than their allowable 2%. In addition, mold test results were all over the board. Testing procedures were established by various chemists and are considered proprietary. A knowledgable individual could make an educated guess at what they're doing but as far as I know they're not telling. In addition, the above mentioned chemists are NOT the actual personnel running tests.

Camdawg

Camdawg

i hate to bring up high times on this one but anyone notice that Cali strains all tested over 20% while Colorado strains were all under 20%......different labs, different results. testing is bullshit unless there is a unit of measure. THC is not a unit of measure.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

there are standards available
i prefer restek 34014, this cannabinoid standard is 1000ug/ml of thc/cbd/cbn and is used to calibrate the chromatograph
the biggest problem with testing is that different parts of the same plant will test at different percentages and every time you grow it will be different too
i use it as a tool to select my stock

fwiw

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Don't deal with Valley Health Options in Sac. Low balling ass fools and they wanna talk shit about ur product. They act like the shit they grow is better to try and get the price down! They always rename my strains some wack shit nobody has heard of and charge top shelf prices. Not knowing the strains I have are Rare and sought after. What fuckin' idiots! I'm done wit them guys.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
There's an outfit left in Sact'o? I thought they were all gone. I bet that's why they figure they can treat you like that, because everyone and their brother has product to move.

S

ssteely71

Coast Highway Caregivers
Pacific Coast Highway in Wilmington CA
AVOID!!!

The owner there is a nice fellow by the name of Manuel. Great and decent guy. Will cash you out but never wants very much, usually less than a qp. Mom and pop type place for young patients.
BUT......

The problem there is with their security. He asks to many questions. He seems overly interested in growers and venders. Recently, As I was leaving, after vending there, he approached me and my wife WHILE WE WERE IN OUR CAR! He was asking me questions about the conversation I was having with the staff inside. I told him it was none of his business and to back off. He became upset that I refused to talk to him so he went complete juvenile and started to insult my meds. Im a bigger critic of my meds than he was ,lol. Well, I generally dont like assholes so I told him to go fvck himself. He went ballistic! Im driving away and I have this ranting, yelling, spit flying out of his mouth , veins popping out on his neck, ARMED security guard at my driver window like a thug telling me to bring it....Me and my wife were like WOW did that really happen? I reviewed the incident on weedmaps but it was deleted. I hate to bad talk someones lively hood but Im being honest

I advise this dispensary be avoided by venders, maybe even patients.

I

igrowheadband

do they still give out licenses the get a dispensary in cali?

G

Gwhergis

Coast Highway Caregivers
Pacific Coast Highway in Wilmington CA
AVOID!!!

The owner there is a nice fellow by the name of Manuel. Great and decent guy. Will cash you out but never wants very much, usually less than a qp. Mom and pop type place for young patients.
BUT......

The problem there is with their security. He asks to many questions. He seems overly interested in growers and venders. Recently, As I was leaving, after vending there, he approached me and my wife WHILE WE WERE IN OUR CAR! He was asking me questions about the conversation I was having with the staff inside. I told him it was none of his business and to back off. He became upset that I refused to talk to him so he went complete juvenile and started to insult my meds. Im a bigger critic of my meds than he was ,lol. Well, I generally dont like assholes so I told him to go fvck himself. He went ballistic! Im driving away and I have this ranting, yelling, spit flying out of his mouth , veins popping out on his neck, ARMED security guard at my driver window like a thug telling me to bring it....Me and my wife were like WOW did that really happen? I reviewed the incident on weedmaps but it was deleted. I hate to bad talk someones lively hood but Im being honest

I advise this dispensary be avoided by venders, maybe even patients.

jesus, that guard sounds like a creepy guy...I'm almost tempted to go there just to see this wierdo

B

Bowl Finger

Just had a strange occurrence at the local dispesary.

New security guard tells me he needs to take another copy of my rec and drivers license because my address wasn't in the system?

Now, I most likely would have thought nothing of it if it wasn't for the fact that this new security guard did the same thing to a
guy in front of me last week.

At the time I joked and said there must be a glitch in the system when it was my turn to sign in. The security guard looked at the screen and told me mine was good.

So today my address was no longer in the system?
why do you need a second copy of my rec and drivers license just to input my address? It is already on file with the copy they originally made.

I Found out they did this to someone else I know as well.

Some serious bull shit going on. For some reason this guard is trying to get a copy of certain people's rec's

NHG in hemet

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

OK Sk look at it from our view. Some nobody, newbie forum member enters a dispensary review thread and openly advertises for a pound of dank AND advertising that your gonna ship it back east.

Would YOU want to get involved with helping this individual in ANY manner with his stated mission?

Even if he wasn't a porker, he's trouble looking for someone else to drag down with him. Probably some teenager.

Even the folks in Cali value their privacy. They may be more open about growing to their neighbors but they dont advertise over the internet!

YJ

Canman

Canman

Good Morning from the Desert.. A new dispensary popped up in my neck of the woods this weekend.. The place is called "the Hotbox"... I am not putting them in the Doghouse by any means, I am just intrigued by the picture of their Facility... I am thinking about checking these guys out after the games today... YOu never know who has the fire..lol..

Canman

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Good Morning from the Desert.. A new dispensary popped up in my neck of the woods this weekend.. The place is called "the Hotbox"... I am not putting them in the Doghouse by any means, I am just intrigued by the picture of their Facility... I am thinking about checking these guys out after the games today... YOu never know who has the fire..lol..

CanmanView attachment 474665
DHS?

Canman

Canman

Good eye Fishwhistle.. Both my girlfriend and I are Mono County transplants. She battled stage 4 breast cancer and won (so Far) and we are down here getting here some boobs and proper medical care as there is no full-time oncologist in either Mono or Inyo county.. Hard to believe.. anyways, i will go check this place out this afternoon its about 20 minutes away... missing the Sierra..

Canman

Ladyv

Ladyv

I know this thread is kinda dead now, but I KNOW that building! Many moons ago I spent many a quarter in a PacMan machine that was kitty corner from it!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom