Dispensary Doghouse !!

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canman

Canman

Love me some pack an!! I still remember my pattern. Learned from a book I bought at 10 yrs old. There was a game on Apple2 computer back in the day called "taxman" 1982 or so that was a great knockoff. The hotbox is not getting the greatest reviews so I'm skipping it. I'm on dispensary probation saving money to spend Saturday morning at the Cup. Have a great day

Canman

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Here is another dispensary to avoid.

Greenmart Organics on PCH in Wilmington CA.
This place is a huge rip off. The manager, Mark, has confided in me that they tumble thier top shelf meds for a few minutes and use the kief to make thier house version of caviar gold.
The few times I have vended there they have attempted to lowball my price and each time disrespected the breeder by labeling the medicine by some bullshit strain name.
Several times I have had to return wax or shatter because it was basically butane oil.
I have seen first hand moldy meds in there cases. And they label outdoor meds as indoor hydro. This is a featured dispensary on weed maps and leafly, but please avoid this dangerous uncouth place.
Peace

Canman

Canman

Find me a dispensary that carries OG Kush and I'll smoke you guys out at the Cup lol. In all seriousness, there are none

Canman

Canman

Lol. I'll be the guy running to the LP booth looking to finally toke some underdog. TLC is the best disp in LA. They give my lady 25% off her flowers due to her Cancer. Charlie over there, Dana at loveinit and Petr at Leonard Moore in Mendo are the three best bud tenders in the state lol. If I look at weed maps on my IPad there is no OG Kush on their menu. On my phone, it's there. I be wearing this hat on Sat. Please say high

Canman

Wait a min. Lol. I never been to TLC. I was thinking LBC on Pico/la Brea

M

midcoast

Any of you folks in California know about lifestyle genetics or mad scientist genetics around Bakersfield?

ivyboy1225

ivyboy1225

california collective care - vallejo. Bring in top shelf meds, stuff I've been offered 24 in every club, one dude (Not Adam), spends time trashing it and saying he'd be interested in it at 17. The owner comes in and I said I'd want 23 at least (a deal we've done several times before) and he goes "ok" then the "expert" says he wants it for 19. Such a joke. Also they paid a buddy of mine in small bills recently (lower than 20).

F

friend

Find me a dispensary that carries OG Kush and I'll smoke you guys out at the Cup lol. In all seriousness, there are none
River city phoniex in Sac, has Gnash OG it's been a regular
and one of my ATFs, it's OG kush that's so good that they give the grower Gnash the name title
Elemental Wellness has multi cup winner tru Og and it's Fire !
let me know when you want smoke me out :cigar:

A

acetylca

I would, but I've never even set foot in a dispensary, let alone tried to vend. My son, on the other hand, has extensive time and experience, but he doesn't use sites like this.
this is 2015 you don't need to set foot in a dispensary. there are tons of delivery services out there that are actually legal (as opposed to the old gangster on a bike). a lot of them are vc funded so they pretty much subsidize you. one of the customer support people at eaze gave me a code for $20 off my first three orders just cuz they ran out of stock of the flower i wanted.

edit: the code was 202020, not sure if it still works, it won't let me apply it again (www.eazeup.com/promo/202020)

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

Never front a club they will rob you. Never leave a sample, it will never make it past the bud tender. If you really catch them slipping they won't even take your number after they take your sample. COD only

FenderSuper

FenderSuper

Just had a strange occurrence at the local dispesary.

New security guard tells me he needs to take another copy of my rec and drivers license because my address wasn't in the system?

Now, I most likely would have thought nothing of it if it wasn't for the fact that this new security guard did the same thing to a
guy in front of me last week.

At the time I joked and said there must be a glitch in the system when it was my turn to sign in. The security guard looked at the screen and told me mine was good.

So today my address was no longer in the system?
why do you need a second copy of my rec and drivers license just to input my address? It is already on file with the copy they originally made.

I Found out they did this to someone else I know as well.

Some serious bull shit going on. For some reason this guard is trying to get a copy of certain people's rec's

NHG in hemet
Probably a Scientology outfit.

Jackstraw215

Jackstraw215

Northculture Apothecarie - Crescent City, CA
Awesome staff, the owner "The Dog" always hooks me up with stuff and is a really nice guy although he seems really rough at first. Their meds are high quality and affordable! Most outdoor is $5/g and they have some FIRE especially the orange crush. Also have some indoor for $8/g that's super bomb. The top shelf is $15/g but I haven't tried any. Its not really advertised just look for Northculture Hydroponics, the dispensary is in the back. I haven't sold him anything but he tells me they want everything to be tested and you need to pay for it. He's pretty picky as everything they stock is really nice besides maybe a couple strains I didn't care for.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Over the last 6 months I have really had a rude awakening.

I have always been one that tries to stay in line with the law. I hate shipping product, wont do it. I don't like giving to others that I know will ship, and I don't even really like giving to the cali black market. In a perfect world, I would like all my product to find it's way into patients or rec hands to individuals 21 and over only. I want my product to be taxed, and part of the American economy. So the best way to do this? Only sell to dispensaries right?

I have always sold to local dispensaries, and over the last three years even places like Harborside in Oakland. When producing 100's of lbs, it's a lot of work driving the state trying to off product 5 lbs at a time. But I do it to stay "legal".

Then the bad experiences started to happen at dispensaries. I wont name names, because why? They all are part of the same cult, so i would be shooting myself in the foot.

First thing, every club has different vender days and times. My first problem was finding out how many places say vendors are welcome at X time, but when you show up they tell you they are not vending because of X Y or Z. For me, that's a three hour drive with product. This happens at a rate of 50% of the time, IME.

Next problem is payment. Several times now I have had to wait for payment, as the dispensary sells product....... When they sell enough to pay me, I get my money. Last time I waited 3 hours, every time I asked they told me the "owner" is almost here, another 15 minutes. Then I over hear them saying how much money is in the till, how much longer???

My largest problem I encountered was at a place in Oakland. I sold them 4 pounds of product, 4 different strains. They sent it out for testing, and a week later I returned for my cash......... Well, first thing they say is the product has bugs.......... I asked to see the testing results, all 20+% thc no failed microbial.......... Well, I know my product inside and out, no bugs......... Then they come in with a bag of shake, with 8 bugs in the bag........... The bugs are not leaf eating bugs, my very first thought was did you pull these bugs off the windowsill? They tell me somebody returned a bag of product, that they already sold, and it had bugs in it........ So long story short, they returned all 4 pounds because one had 8 bugs...... Or at least they claimed. So I took those bags home, and I swear on my ancestors graves, I swear to God, I swear on my children, I turned all four pounds into rosin and didn't find A SINGLE BUG!!!!!!!! NOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention, they tried to return the 4 lbs 220 grams light? Then they said it was due to moisture......... Guess what bulldog did? Got my money for lost product against almost everybody in the places wishes. They tried to get in my face, 20 to 1. Bulldog left with product and lost money. Fake ass punks.

I have about 20 or more stories that really shed a bad light on the dispensaries, but the moral of my story here: Dispensaries are not any better than the guy shipping to the east coast. This industry is the wild west, and thinking their is a high ground was a wet dream of mine. Live and learn, but this lesson hurt.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Damn... that's food out of your family's mouths.

I'm actually looking to get back into other trades/industries. Right now I'm hopeful that I can pick up a gig with a local dive shop.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Smart @Seamaiden. I am a stubborn mule, and really don't want to go back to the trades. If I don't make it this year, well......

visajoe1

visajoe1

Smart @Seamaiden. I am a stubborn mule, and really don't want to go back to the trades. If I don't make it this year, well......

Hang in there my man! I imagine, this is how things will operate in the industry until banking is Federally legal.

One thing I've learned about making decisions based on pride, is it doesnt pay well. And no one cares but our self.

So, I say do what you gotta do. Be safe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom