Dispensary Doghouse !!

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jtrey

jtrey

Medicinal remedies Bakersfield have owed me a stack for two months I have got 100 bucks In the last three weeks owner always has an excuse and today tries to fight me over the phone ..... Fuck this spot .

Dan789

Dan789

Doctors orders Sacramento; if you ever want to: be subjected to beratement by the militarized security/swat wana be's, drive to a sketchy neighborhood, cramped parking, patients sketchier than the neighborhood, bud tenders not knowing indica's from sativa's, overpriced underwhelming buds, go there.
Went once to buy some clones, came back a while later to see if anything changed, it had, for the worse.

jtrey

jtrey

Update!!! SOLUTIONS!!!! So Medicinal Remedies Bakersfield! FUCK THIS SHOP! after 5 months of calling and calling and showing up and then not paying me.... Owner blocked my number.... Still owed me a stack. We fucking picketed the shop! Took about 30 min before they handed me 200$ ... and went back 3 days later and told them if you dont get square we picket ( I also posted a picture of us protesting and blasted it on social media) They didnt like that. The owner has called me many names and tried to fight me twice. When i went up yesterday to collect. They said if i remove the picture they will pay me out.... I removed the picture and got the last 800..... Waaay to much effort to give up. So if anyone is trying to get paid and the shop is fucking you around dont give up
Photo1

FenderSuper

FenderSuper

This is a bitch about a clone vendor, "The Strainbank."

They advertised Afghani clones. After repeatedly telling me "Oh yeah," they failed. Strung me along and I had to panic-find a place. clonebros.com came through, not afghani but Kosher Kush, which gets great reviews and is said to be as easy as Afghani to grow. Just the same, unless this strain (KK) is so awesome I can't ignore it, I'll have my sister germinate me some afghani seeds next season.

I actually think this thread should have been named "Douchebag Dispensaries."

GO WARRIORS!!! #DubNation

Last edited:
FenderSuper

FenderSuper

This is a bitch about a clone vendor, "The Strainbank."

They advertised Afghani clones. After repeatedly telling me "Oh yeah," they failed. Strung me along and I had to panic-find a place. clonebros.com came through, not afghani but Kosher Kush, which gets great reviews and is said to be as easy as Afghani to grow. Just the same, unless this strain (KK) is so awesome I can't ignore it, I'll have my sister germinate me some afghani seeds next season.

I actually think this thread should have been named "Douchebag Dispensaries."

GO WARRIORS!!! #DubNation
Anyone else had an issue with these fuckers?

Top Bottom