Dispensing To Harborside In Oakland

• Thread starter Bulldog11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
If we can get the CCHI model bill passed all of the new State laws will be nullified . They would nearly all be in conflict with the law passed by the people and a bill passed by the people con not be amended or changed by the legislature branch of the government. If other laws are also passed by the people and are in conflict the courts would jump in. I`m not sure if they would nullify parts in conflict or try to sort out what the voters intentions were. If those parts were nullified the states new laws could then come into play in those areas of conflict. Confused yet? just wait as I`m sure the possibilities aren`t even dreamed of yet! Best case scenario is only the CCHI bill gets passed and the state loses all rights to govern the people over Cannabis at all. It`s always better if the people spell out what they want themselves instead of having representatives do everything. After all when was the last time you heard of the entire population of voters being on the take or wined and dinned over passage of a bill?

H

happy b

They were on one of those pot tv shows and I saw they do consignment so if your shit comes up moldy or other pest problems they have you come pick it up.:) Dude was so bummed out on that show lmfao!
I saw that one.he went in with a crop of sour kush and they bit his hand off for it as they knew it was good shit but the second time he had some kind of mites and the mites shit showed up on the flowers when they inspected it under a microscope.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I saw that one.he went in with a crop of sour kush and they bit his hand off for it as they knew it was good shit but the second time he had some kind of mites and the mites shit showed up on the flowers when they inspected it under a microscope.
Happy b yes! There was also a part where they broke that bud in half and a dust shroom "mold" puff into the air. Dude was so bummed out lol. Then he acted like he would just throw it away but we know he took that shit to the BM

ivyboy1225

ivyboy1225

Most of harborsides meds now are outdoor or "sungrown" lol. I had a buddy used to vend to them indoor all the time, and he said they are huge on the outdoor.

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

Distributors and transporters will be separate licenses from what I understand. Looks like it is structured very similar to how alcohol production sales and distribution is handled. You can't have a single company producing, distributing, and selling.

SB266 isn't set it stone yet and it is almost a sure thing that recreational legislation will pass next year as well which will also change things. It will probably be a few years before it all gets worked out in my opinion.
ot set in stone friday, laws passed

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I agree people are producing better meds outdoors and less energy used so its cleaner but i dont think dispensaries are trying to save the earth,i think its simply that they can get outdoor cheaper and make more profit especially this time of the year,money is the #1 concern for dispos nonprofit or not imo.

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

I agree people are producing better meds outdoors and less energy used so its cleaner but i dont think dispensaries are trying to save the earth,i think its simply that they can get outdoor cheaper and make more profit especially this time of the year,money is the #1 concern for dispos nonprofit or not imo.
hahaha down here they are begging for outdoor, so they dont have to spend on indoor. the guys are coming in with units and getting low balled bad too, seen one guy hanging his head at 1100 a bow. then the disp just blast everything and sell it as rosin for 90 a gr

R

rascali

@ivyboy1225 that is because people are producing better meds outdoors. Indoor is so last decade.

lol, hubris always contradicts reality. most indoor gardens just aren't large enough to provide useful lot sizes to a dispensary as large as harbor side. it certainly doesn't hurt that the outdoor is cheaper, too.

A

A-Roe

Doubt it if you want. It's just a fact of life. I will post up my outdoor flower results from SC labs. Numbers don't lie, and outdoor out produces indoor every crop. Have you ever seen a fully automated greenhouse grown bud?
Honestly there is no way anybody's outdoor buds smoke better than my indoor, no matter the strain. Out there a lot of people are trying to grow strain that have big yields and finish fast yeah your out probably out smokes 75% of the indoor growers.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Honestly there is no way anybody's outdoor buds smoke better than my indoor, no matter the strain. Out there a lot of people are trying to grow strain that have big yields and finish fast yeah your out probably out smokes 75% of the indoor growers.

Could not agree with you more! Most outdoor ahs been sprayed with pesticides or fungicides at one time during the grow.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I notice you didn't answer my question. Have you ever smoked a full automated greenhouse grown bud? Or is the only bud you smoke coming from your indoor grow? Why don't you post up some flower profiles of your gear then? When I get mine tested, we can at least compare numbers.

Could not agree with you more! Most outdoor ahs been sprayed with pesticides or fungicides at one time during the grow.

I get my flowers tested for thc profile, microbial and pesticides. Not sure how you determine that "most outdoor has been sprayed with pesticides or fungicides", but tests numbers don't lie. I suggest you head over to Loompa's threads also, he tests all his gear. No pesticides, fungicides, mildew, mold or contaminants of any kind. All while thc levels are in the 20's.

Have either of you been to an outdoor cannabis competition, like the golden tarp awards? Maybe you should if you haven't.

F

FinnTheHuman

Doubt it if you want. It's just a fact of life. I will post up my outdoor flower results from SC labs. Numbers don't lie, and outdoor out produces indoor every crop. Have you ever seen a fully automated greenhouse grown bud?

Lab numbers don't mean anything except raw potency. outdoor out produces indoor due to space limitations. Meds are getting cheaper and cheaper and to make up for that people go outdoor to try and keep their margins up. indoor will always be where it's at. Nobody want to deal with all the leaf that comes from having a light source with equal blue light. That's what makes indoor so appealing. Is it natural? No, but that's a positive IMO.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

So much wrong with what you just posted. First off, Lab numbers do mean more than raw potency. You do understand we are profiling terpenes, as well as cannabinoids and their potency/effect?

Here are just some of our findings.

Terpenes
Terpenes, or isoprenoids, provide cannabis with its unique bouquet. The molecules are quite small and consist of repeating units of a compound called isoprene. Although less well-known than the major cannabinoids, terpenes are instrumental to the physiological and psychoactive effects of cannabis. The relationship between terpenes and cannabinoids, known as the “entourage effect,” ultimately differentiates one strain of cannabis from another.

Terpenes play a vital role in the plant kingdom; they deter insect predation, protect plants from environmental stresses, and act as building blocks for more complex molecules, such as cannabinoids. Many terpenes act synergistically with other varieties of terpenes, and some either catalyze or inhibit formation of different compounds within a plant. Understanding how terpenes function allows scientists to manipulate cannabinoids to desired ratios.

Learn more about our terpene analysis services here.

Primary Terpenes Found in Cannabis:
terpene_icon_pinene.png

α Pinene

α Pinene accounts for cannabis’ familiar odor, often associated with pine trees and turpentine. α Pinene is the most common naturally occurring terpenoid and acts as both an anti-inflammatory and a bronchodilator.

terpene_icon_linalool.png

Linalool

Linalool has a floral scent reminiscent of spring flowers, but with spicy overtones. It possesses sedative properties and is an effective anxiety and stress reliever. It has also been used an analgesic and anti-epileptic.

terpene_icon_myrcene.png

Myrcene

Myrcene is the most prevalent terpene and is found in most varieties of cannabis. Myrcene concentration dictates whether a strain will have an Indica or Sativa effect. Strains containing over 0.5% of myrcene produce a more sedative high, while strains containing less than 0.5% myrcene have an energizing effect. Myrcene is also present in thyme, hops, lemongrass, and citrus, and is used in aromatherapy.

terpene_icon_limonene.png

Limonene

Limonene is a dominant terpene in strains with a pronounced Sativa effect. It is also found in the rinds of citrus fruits. Limonene aids in the absorption of other terpenes through the skin and mucous membranes, and has been used to treat anxiety and depression.

terpene_icon_ocimene.png

Ocimene
Ocimene is frequently used in perfumes for its pleasant odor. In nature, this terpene contributes to a plant’s defenses and possess antifungal properties.

terpene_icon_terpinoline.png

Terpinolene

Terpinolene has been shown to exhibit antioxidant and anticancer effects in rat brain cells. Studies with mice show that terpinolene has a sedative effect when inhaled. In addition, terpinolene is responsible for many of the floral notes found in Jack Herer varieties.

terpene_icon_terpineol.png

Terpineol

Terpineol is known for its pleasant smell and is often used in soaps and perfumes. It is known to have relaxing effects.

terpene_icon_valencene.png

Valencene

Valencene is present in Valencia oranges and contributes to cannabis’ citrus aroma.

terpene_icon-caryophylline.png

β Caryophyllene

β Caryophyllene is the only terpene known to interact with the body's endocannabinoid system (CB2). It produces anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.

terpene_icon_geraniol.png
Geraniol

Also present in geraniums, geraniol emits a rosey scent that makes it a popular perfume additive. It is an effective mosquito repellent and shows a potential protective effect against neuropathy.

terpene_icon_humulene.png
α Humulene

α Humulene contributes to the "hoppy" aroma of cannabis. This terpene acts as an appetite suppressant and exhibits potent anti-inflammatory activity.

Secondary Terpenes Found in Cannabis:
Phellandrene
Phellandrene is commonly found in the essential oil of plants in the eucalyptus genus. Its smell is reminiscent of peppermint, with a slight citrus tone. Recent research shows that phellandrene possesses antidepressive effects.

Carene
Carene has a sweet, pungent odor and is a main constituent of pine and cedar resin. It is used to dry out excess body fluids, such as tears, mucus, and sweat.

Terpinene
Terpinene is used as a fragrant additive in both the cosmetic and food industries.It is also considered to be a well-tolerated additive in the pharmaceutical industry. It has very strong antioxidant properties.

Fenchol
Fenchol is found in basil and is used extensively in perfumery. It is known to exhibit antibacterial properties.

Borneol
Borneol has a menthol aroma and is used as a calming sedative. It is also beneficial for combating fatigue and recovering from stress or illness. Borneol exhibits both anti-inflammatory and anti-nociceptive effects.

Bisabolol
Bisabolol is the primary constituent of German chamomile essential oil and has recently been shown to induce apoptosis in models of leukemia.

Phytol
Found in green tea, phytol is a diterpene that results from the degradation of chlorophyll. Phytol inhibits the enzyme that degrades the neurotransmitter GABA, which may partially account for its relaxing effect.

Camphene
Camphene is found in essential oils extracted from certain trees. It has recently shown promise for pain relief and antioxidant effects.

Sabinene
Sabinene is known for its spicy, oak, and black pepper accents. It has been shown to benefit liver function and digestion, relieve arthritis, and can soothe skin conditions.

Camphor
Principally derived from the camphor tree, camphor is readily absorbed through the skin. When applied topically, it produces a cooling sensation similar to that of menthol. Camphor also acts as a slight local anesthetic and an antimicrobial substance.

Isoborneol
Isoborneol is found in mugwort that exhibits antiviral properties. It is a potent inhibitor of herpes simplex virus type 1.

Menthol
Menthol exhibits analgesic properties and is used topically to treat inflammatory pain.

Cedrene
Cedrene is present in the essential oil of cedar.

Nerolidol
Nerolidol is found in oranges. It acts as a sedative and exhibits potent antifungal and antimalarial activity.

Guaiol
Guaiol is an alcohol found in the oil of guaiacum and cypress pine. It possesses antimicrobial properties.

Isopulegol
Isopulegol is a chemical precursor to menthol, and has a variety of promising routes for therapeutic research. Studies have shown that isopulegol possess gastroprotective and anti-inflammatory effects, and reduces the severity of seizures in animal models.

Geranyl Acetate
Geranyl Acetate is found in a variety of natural oils, derived from citronella, lemongrass, sassafras, roses, and many others. It has a strong floral aroma with a fruity twist, and exhibits strong antimicrobial effects.

Cymene
Commonly found in the essential oils of cumin and thyme, cymene has documented anti-inflammatory effects. Research also shows potential protective effects against acute lung injury.

Eucalyptol
Derived from eucalyptus oil, eucalyptol has a minty, earthy aroma. It has been shown to possess potent antifungal effects.

Pulegone
Pulegone has a pleasant peppermint aroma and is a strong insecticide.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.

- See more at:

Check out the attachment also.

View attachment SC Labs Cannabinoid Ailment Guide.pdf
Top Bottom