Dispensing To Harborside In Oakland

• Thread starter Bulldog11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Nobody want to deal with all the leaf that comes from having a light source with equal blue light. That's what makes indoor so appealing. Is it natural? No, but that's a positive IMO.

First off, plants indoors tend to grow bigger leafs, because the light source isn't as intense. So really, the volume of leaf matter to bud ratio indoors is actually greater.

Second, what planet do you live on? You think the natural light spectrum is equal blue? Weird, because this time of year I see tons of yellow. Kind of like how indoor people try to "replicate" outdoor growing with sodium's. I have to disagree with almost everything you stated.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Why are we debating this? What does it have to do with vending to Harborside? I don't consider myself an expert on the subject, but in my opinion there are other aspects to weed than how it looks, aspects that are, for me at least, far more important than appearance.
2018? what?
Yeah, that's what I read yesterday morning when I read about the passage (he also seriously dropped the ball on passing some other legislation that's actually FAR more important than this regarding regulation of the CPUC, but that's another rant entirely). At first I'd read that IF passed the laws would go into effect in 2017, but the articles I saw said 2018.
Could not agree with you more! Most outdoor ahs been sprayed with pesticides or fungicides at one time during the grow.
Like indoor hasn't been?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Sounds like the debate about my weed is the best weed and I only smoke MY weed!!! Cause it's the best and I have secrets that's why it's the best!!!:puke2:
All the outdoor folks in Co. Have been posting pics for weeks saying there done with all white pistols still lmao

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

Sounds like the debate about my weed is the best weed and I only smoke MY weed!!! Cause it's the best and I have secrets that's why it's the best!!!:puke2:
All the outdoor folks in Co. Have been posting pics for weeks saying there done with all white pistols still lmao

they figure why let it finish, people will just buy twice as much when that clear headed trich buzz wears off fast

A

A-Roe

I notice you didn't answer my question. Have you ever smoked a full automated greenhouse grown bud? Or is the only bud you smoke coming from your indoor grow? Why don't you post up some flower profiles of your gear then? When I get mine tested, we can at least compare numbers.

I get my flowers tested for thc profile, microbial and pesticides. Not sure how you determine that "most outdoor has been sprayed with pesticides or fungicides", but tests numbers don't lie. I suggest you head over to Loompa's threads also, he tests all his gear. No pesticides, fungicides, mildew, mold or contaminants of any kind. All while thc levels are in the 20's.

Have either of you been to an outdoor cannabis competition, like the golden tarp awards? Maybe you should if you haven't.
I don't grow #'s like an outdoor to only smoke my bud, I smoked a lot of different Cali Buds at the HTCC SF and nothing was smoking harder than the green I brought out there with me and trust if I was in a position to get my buds tested, I would have everything tested. And #'s do lie, how can Pre 98 bubba test low in thc but out smokes damn near anything, I don't care for #'s all I care for is how it smokes! Oh I forgot to mention in my controlled environment my buds are never beat by the rain damaging my precious glands. And I almost forgot to answer your ? I'm not sure if I've ever smoked buds from an automated greenhouse, but I did get some greenhouse grown buds at the HTCC the girl told me that it was grown in a greenhouse but she didn't mention if it was fully automated or not and it was garbage!

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

So you have tried one sample? That was garbage? No wonder you don't like greenhouse buds. I rest my case.

I have been smoking indoor, outdoor, greenhouse for 15+ years. Pounds and pounds of each. Many times it surprises me when I ask how the herb I am smoking was grown.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Honestly outdoor is just like indoor only about 10% is up to par with the true cannasuers! And you won't find the 10% at any htcc or dispo.
Met a guy snowboarding one year his name was tree, that was the first and only time j ever enjoyed outdoor weed. Gave me the giggles actually had to pull over off the highway I was so giggly. Smooth earthy organic Jesus it was great.

A

A-Roe

I don't grow #'s like an outdoor to only smoke my bud, I smoked a lot of different Cali Buds at the HTCC SF and nothing was smoking harder than the green I brought out there with me and trust if I was in a position to get my buds tested, I would have everything tested. And #'s do lie, how can Pre 98 bubba test low in thc but out smokes damn near anything, I don't care for #'s all I care for is how it smokes! Oh I forgot to mention in my controlled environment my buds are never beat by the rain damaging my precious glands.
So you have tried one sample? That was garbage? No wonder you don't like greenhouse buds. I rest my case.

I have been smoking indoor, outdoor, greenhouse for 15+ years. Pounds and pounds of each. Many times it surprises me when I ask how the herb I am smoking was grown.
you saying you been smoking pounds and pounds for 15+ like I haven't And I doubt that was the only greenhouse buds that I've smoked like I said no one in my area is going to say yo this is greenhouse buds so. There was no weed in SF that I smoked that was just something that made you want to grow that strain! Makes me wonder if that's the reason everybody out there dab now cause the flowers are not up to par. Until I smoked some outdoor that is on par with my indoor I'm going to keep that feeling about outdoor. And here's a clue to how good my indoor is compared to anything in my area, normal price in the area is 3-36 a unit when I harvest all I do is dry for two weeks, trim and bag up no curing what so ever and I get 48-50.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Cool beans A-Roe. We have both said our piece.

BTW - by no means am I saying indoor is sub par. I am sure your indoor kills, no doubt. Maybe some day I can share some light dep with you, change your mind. ;) BTW, those prices you get are great! Can't get those prices in Cali.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

The indoor outdoor competition is ridiculous. Like it was said earlier, only 10 percent of either is truly fire! That said I grow great indoor, outdoor, and light dep. I can tell you that my whole crew in sf along with myself always are anxious for the light dep as the flavor is so deep and rarely repeatable in any other environment, until you have knowingly tried an ample amount of great dep this reality may escape you. I don't enjoy most full sun flowers but they can be great if done correctly and the right strain is used. Shit I don't like most indoor either, with the exception of og and glue most indoor doesn't cut it for me.

As for harborside purchasing I heard they are in need right now because of the fires, anyone know anything about that?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

you saying you been smoking pounds and pounds for 15+ like I haven't And I doubt that was the only greenhouse buds that I've smoked like I said no one in my area is going to say yo this is greenhouse buds so. There was no weed in SF that I smoked that was just something that made you want to grow that strain! Makes me wonder if that's the reason everybody out there dab now cause the flowers are not up to par. Until I smoked some outdoor that is on par with my indoor I'm going to keep that feeling about outdoor. And here's a clue to how good my indoor is compared to anything in my area, normal price in the area is 3-36 a unit when I harvest all I do is dry for two weeks, trim and bag up no curing what so ever and I get 48-50.
Where are you growing your indoor, in a dry climate? I dislike most indoor grown near the coast, the high humidity seems to fuck with the terps, imo. Not to mention the ultimate terp killer, co 2.

A

A-Roe

Cool beans A-Roe. We have both said our piece.

BTW - by no means am I saying indoor is sub par. I am sure your indoor kills, no doubt. Maybe some day I can share some light dep with you, change your mind. ;) BTW, those prices you get are great! Can't get those prices in Cali.
I know I couldn't get no where near that in Cali , trying to find out more info on when AB266 is going to take effect, I really want to come out that way and play around for a year or so. 25 is a killer # out there if you ask me hell 2 is awesome but a lot of people don't see it the way I do! hopefully we'll link up one day soon and smoke each other out!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
2018 is when all three laws are set to go into effect, assuming nothing like a new proposition that would change them passes.

And, don't rule that out!

A

A-Roe

Thank you @Seamaiden Im going to start looking for a house as soon as I get back from the islands Internet's not so hot here. Your post made me feel all giggle inside!

A

A-Roe

Where are you growing your indoor, in a dry climate? I dislike most indoor grown near the coast, the high humidity seems to fuck with the terps, imo. Not to mention the ultimate terp killer, co 2.
It's real high humidity in my area but I run my rooms with high heat and humidity with hella air flow, it's a little hard to get the humidity up during the winter

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

2018 is when all three laws are set to go into effect, assuming nothing like a new proposition that would change them passes.

And, don't rule that out!

NO time right now, but I thought I read where they snuck a provision in, saying 2016 is when it could go into effect, or parts that would effect us the most. I will look into, and get back to you guys.

I know I couldn't get no where near that in Cali , trying to find out more info on when AB266 is going to take effect, I really want to come out that way and play around for a year or so. 25 is a killer # out there if you ask me hell 2 is awesome but a lot of people don't see it the way I do! hopefully we'll link up one day soon and smoke each other out!

For sure, if you come out to Nor Cal I got some smoke waiting. I have a feeling if your going to come, 2016 is the year. Every year after that, the small time grower will be getting squeezed out, IMO. Good luck.

A

A-Roe

I'll give you guys an address you can ship your buds to then I will determine who's is better :cool:
Saw this while I was out on an excursion today and immediately thought of you I got cocoa for me the coffe is for you if you want it

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Saw this while I was out on an excursion today and immediately thought of you I got cocoa for me the coffe is for you if you want it
View attachment 542368 View attachment 542369
:) That's a fine offer and I apreciate it, but I like to keep it real and that there is tourist coffee. pre ground coffee is a big no no with coffee snobs like me. 25 minutes after ground the coffee loses its aroma. So I hand crank every single cup every single day.
Hell of a plane ride to the Dominican Republic Eh?
Do you ever go to at louis Mo.?

Top Bottom