Distilling Pure At 155c And Less Than 1 Micron

• Thread starter EugeneOregon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Would you dab out of the bulb shown in the video?

• Yes!

• Hell yes!

• No way man!

Results are only viewable after voting.
EugeneOregon

EugeneOregon

Time lapse every two seconds at 60 fps. The vacuum pulled down to the limits of the pirani sensor at less than a micron. The device uses kugelrohr bulbs. The mantel temp sensor read 155C when the fraction started coming over nicely. Process was shut down to recover the pure (after the 15 ml bulb on its side filled with pure) and vape today, yum! Tommorow I will turn the rig on again with a clean bulb and get a few more grams. This will repeat until pure product ceases to fraction out. The red tint in thhe video is from the LED lights behind.
product is nearly clear and very slightly yellow.... it beckons me now so I must hit submit...

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Time lapse every two seconds at 60 fps. The vacuum pulled down to the limits of the pirani sensor at less than a micron. The device uses kugelrohr bulbs. The mantel temp sensor read 155C when the fraction started coming over nicely. Process was shut down to recover the pure (after the 15 ml bulb on its side filled with pure) and vape today, yum! Tommorow I will turn the rig on again with a clean bulb and get a few more grams. This will repeat until pure product ceases to fraction out. The red tint in thhe video is from the LED lights behind.
product is nearly clear and very slightly yellow.... it beckons me now so I must hit submit...
The video doesn't work.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

He made all his videos private due to shit heads spamming his comments on y0utube

P

progeny-prodigy

dude is that you dennis parker?
i had an enlightening conversation with u on youtube comments and was very sad to see what happened to u with all the idiots spamming and the day u took all ur videos down i was so sad but im glad to see ur back on youtube.

Top Bottom